Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownloadTheseSweetViruses

Bizarre Multiplayer Stories

Anyone got any bizarre multiplayer stories? I started multiplayer some time ago and I am very interested in hearing stupid stories.

For me,

-The time I was called the N-word on a Russian server.

-The time someone called Lingucia (Who I am sure isn't really him) asked me if I wanted to see some goatse.

-The time a bot said that she put a gun in her U N D E R H A L L S

Edited by DownloadTheseSweetViruses

That time I popped back into a Skulltag server for Kaiser's Console Doom and I ran into pre-Brutal Doom fame SergeantMarkIV cybersexing with a presumably female player. This was back in 2009.

12 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

That time I popped back into a Skulltag server for Kaiser's Console Doom and I ran into pre-Brutal Doom fame SergeantMarkIV cybersexing with a presumably female player. This was back in 2009.

Wow, I thought he couldn't be any worse lmao.

I remember a prominent Skulltagger getting catfished in a very public way and (understandably) leaving never to return.

That one time i was playing against bots then left, the next day i played with the same bots again :O!!
Like what do bots never sleep or something lmao xD

Spoiler

If you can't tell i am faking ignorance about how multiplayer bots work for comedic effect.

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

I remember a prominent Skulltagger getting catfished in a very public way and (understandably) leaving never to return.

I hate catfishers, I never found it funny I just found it scummy. Especially, when it does stuff like that. Also, didn't I see you in a match?  My player name was George Washington btw.

58 minutes ago, SOSU said:

That one time i was playing against bots then left, the next day i played with the same bots again :O!!
Like what do bots never sleep or something lmao xD

Reveal hidden contents

If you can't tell i am faking ignorance about how multiplayer bots work for comedic effect.

But srsly tho, bots are weird. I remember a bot that was saying stuff like "Hey Cutie." and the iconic "I put a gun in my pussy in camp."

4 hours ago, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

Wow, I thought he couldn't be any worse lmao.

he has.... personality :)

from what I hear

but his modding talent is unmatched.. just wish he would make his 3D tank system for gzdoom open source for all to use :D

8 minutes ago, CBM said:

he has.... personality :)

from what I hear

but his modding talent is unmatched.. just wish he would make his 3D tank system for gzdoom open source for all to use :D

He has done scummy things, but he is a skilled modder.

1 minute ago, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

He has done scummy things, but he is a skilled modder.

true... however I think he deserves a chance to show if he has improved... then again.. I believe any human deserves a second chance

1 hour ago, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

I can't frag for crap

same here LOL

once i was playing a custom multiplayer Deathmatch pack and someone said "Don't walk around too much or you'll get flung!" and about a few minutes later I assume there was a thrust thing z action somewhere and I got thrown up so fast it felt like i was never coming down. I think the guy was the map creator or he played the map pack alot. It was awhile ago but not too long (about beginning of 2020 i think or end of 2019) It sounds so unbelievable but It happened (I might have misremembered some slight details but I do know I got flung a few minutes after he said that)

5 minutes ago, Robot J said:

once i was playing a custom multiplayer Deathmatch pack and someone said "Don't walk around too much or you'll get flung!" and about a few minutes later I assume there was a thrust thing z action somewhere and I got thrown up so fast it felt like i was never coming down. I think the guy was the map creator or he played the map pack alot. It was awhile ago but not too long (about beginning of 2020 i think or end of 2019) It sounds so unbelievable but It happened (I might have misremembered some slight details but I do know I got flung a few minutes after he said that)

Lmao, you where warned. Also, your username seems familiar have you ever been in a Co-op/Deathmatch game with someone called George Washington?

1 minute ago, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

Lmao, you where warned. Also, your username seems familiar have you ever been in a Co-op/Deathmatch game with someone called George Washington?

Yep! atleast I think so. You use red in DM right?

Just now, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

Yes, I use red. The color of the cherry tree I chopped down.

aight yep we've met.

I dont know if this is a weird occurrence or just me looking in it too much. Whenever I play any Zandro DM server but there is always this Asreil guy, he always says the same lines like he is a bot. Again maybe its just me looking in it too much.

22 minutes ago, dew said:

That story was unsettling in a weird way,

18 minutes ago, Theperson said:

I dont know if this is a weird occurrence or just me looking in it too much. Whenever I play any Zandro DM server but there is always this Asreil guy, he always says the same lines like he is a bot. Again maybe its just me looking in it too much.

Ikr, I see stuff like that a lot of times maybe it is just a bot.

One time I joined a survival Co-op server that ran Brutal Doom Hell on Earth Starter Pack (or Extermination Day I hear is what it's called now) and it was on I think it was MAP16? Basically it was a level where there was an SSG right near the start. I wasn't going to start with just the Assault rifle in MAP16, get insta-killed and then have to sit the rest out so I moved straight for the SSG and picked it up before the other guy. Now I know that sounds kind of like a dick move because it sounds like I'm dooming him to the same fate I wanted to avoid but there's two things you need to understand: 1. The other guy had other weapons. Just not the SSG (I spectated him a bit in the previous map while I waited my turn to join) 2. Weapon respawn was on. If he would have been the one to grab the SSG before me, I would have just waited for a few seconds for the weapon to respawn.

So I picked up the SSG and started killing demons and then I got the message >The Guy (I don't remember his actual username) killed himself. Again, I was the only other player on the server and I didn't want to play alone because... well... I'm on multiplayer aren't I? Since it's just the start of the map and I barely killed any demons and barely have any weapons worth fighting for, I enter the kill command so we can both start. Again, I beeline for the SSG and pick it up before him. Then I stop and wait for the weapon to respawn so The Guy can get it and we can both start blasting demons with it. Instead what I got was him jumping up and down, cussing me and then hitting the kill command on his end. I didn't really get what that was about but , no way I'm going to tackle this whole map single player so I follow suit and hit the kill command. The map restarts and I pick up the SSG moments before he does again. He cusses me out more and then leaves the server. I was still confused as to why he did that but then it clicked. The SSG. He wanted the SSG really really badly for some odd reason.

tl;dr, The Guy rage quit because I picked up an SSG before he did... on a server that had respawning weapons. He'd rather rage quit because he didn't pick up the SSG instead of waiting five seconds for it to respawn. I still have no idea what was going through The Guy(tm)'s head.

I barely played Doom deathmatch but I remember watching @Doomkid 24 hour Doom stream & he ended up clipping through the wall in one of the matches. That was something I wasn't expecting to happen but it did.

Also, on the same stream, I saw a spectator's name that was the hard N word.

Just weird shit. lol

51 minutes ago, Decay said:

Asriel is not a bot,just plays a ton.

Ahh a Doom No-lifer 

Yeah I just jump to conclusions.

2 hours ago, The_SloVinator said:

I barely played Doom deathmatch but I remember watching @Doomkid 24 hour Doom stream & he ended up clipping through the wall in one of the matches. That was something I wasn't expecting to happen but it did.

Also, on the same stream, I saw a spectator's name that was the hard N word.

Just weird shit. lol

What if... You wanted to go to heaven... but god said... N-word is currently watching you.

3 hours ago, Zulk RS said:

One time I joined a survival Co-op server that ran Brutal Doom Hell on Earth Starter Pack (or Extermination Day I hear is what it's called now) and it was on I think it was MAP16? Basically it was a level where there was an SSG right near the start. I wasn't going to start with just the Assault rifle in MAP16, get insta-killed and then have to sit the rest out so I moved straight for the SSG and picked it up before the other guy. Now I know that sounds kind of like a dick move because it sounds like I'm dooming him to the same fate I wanted to avoid but there's two things you need to understand: 1. The other guy had other weapons. Just not the SSG (I spectated him a bit in the previous map while I waited my turn to join) 2. Weapon respawn was on. If he would have been the one to grab the SSG before me, I would have just waited for a few seconds for the weapon to respawn.

So I picked up the SSG and started killing demons and then I got the message >The Guy (I don't remember his actual username) killed himself. Again, I was the only other player on the server and I didn't want to play alone because... well... I'm on multiplayer aren't I? Since it's just the start of the map and I barely killed any demons and barely have any weapons worth fighting for, I enter the kill command so we can both start. Again, I beeline for the SSG and pick it up before him. Then I stop and wait for the weapon to respawn so The Guy can get it and we can both start blasting demons with it. Instead what I got was him jumping up and down, cussing me and then hitting the kill command on his end. I didn't really get what that was about but , no way I'm going to tackle this whole map single player so I follow suit and hit the kill command. The map restarts and I pick up the SSG moments before he does again. He cusses me out more and then leaves the server. I was still confused as to why he did that but then it clicked. The SSG. He wanted the SSG really really badly for some odd reason.

tl;dr, The Guy rage quit because I picked up an SSG before he did... on a server that had respawning weapons. He'd rather rage quit because he didn't pick up the SSG instead of waiting five seconds for it to respawn. I still have no idea what was going through The Guy(tm)'s head.

Lmao, he just wanted a reason to be mad. 

On 10/20/2020 at 9:33 AM, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

-The time someone called Lingucia (Who I am sure isn't really him) asked me if I wanted to see some goatse)

LOL, this would have just been a bot. Those bots have been around for damn near 20 years, as have the utterly moronic chat strings that come with them... If someone has a ping of - or 0, and in Zandronum if they have a little "helmet icon" next to their name, they're just a bot. Just to give someone something to shoot at before actual players join.

15 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

LOL, this would have just been a bot. Those bots have been around for damn near 20 years, as have the utterly moronic chat strings that come with them... If someone has a ping of - or 0, and in Zandronum if they have a little "helmet icon" next to their name, they're just a bot. Just to give someone something to shoot at before actual players join.

I wonder what would happen if I said yes to his offer.

On 10/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, Lila Feuer said:

Worst part is that is nowhere near the worst thing I've heard about him.