Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Happiest looking Doom/doom 2 enemy?

The Cacodemon has a nice round of pearly whites, and the revenant doesnt look to shabby, the Spider Masterminds teeth are looking pretty shiny, The Pain-Elemental looks like he does a nice flossing job, and the CyberDemons Teeth are looking mighty-fine.

Lost Souls, when approaching their true love (walls).

And Cacodemons, yeah.

Cyberdemons seem pretty happy to blow you up.

Jeez what a boring question. Everyone knows it's the cacodemon.

Caco is the obvious answer, but I think the spiders (both types) look pretty chirpy too.

i dunno which monster is happy but everyone says cacodemon so mine guess it's cacodemon

I'd be happy if I was a Nazi. I mean, genocide is great. Especially religious. Anything which reduces the god-worshipping religion of the Earth is fine by me.

Katarhyne said:

I'd be happy if I was a Nazi. I mean, genocide is great. Especially religious. Anything which reduces the god-worshipping religion of the Earth is fine by me.

I hear you my child.

If the question had been Happiest Doom/Doom 2 character I'd have said the Doomguy when he picks up the BFG.....
...or any other weapon not in his arsenal already.
:-P

Cacodemon, he's got that big silly, un-demon-like grin on his uh, face, er, head....oh, nevermind.

The Reverend Julian said:

I hear you my child.

Yes, your minion-girl malfunctioned there a bit.

I would say Mr Hiss, never found that demon too appealing, loved killing it with a shotgun though... >)

myk said:

Yes, your minion-girl malfunctioned there a bit.

LOL

Lol, a question where I think only one answer is possible... The bodiless bigsmile of course ;-) Although I like the Imp's grin too... Never thought a demon would have such pearly white teeth...