Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

Can someone be my playtester for my work

I have 7 projects that I am having trouble getting working on Everytime I think I'm going to work on the project I just stop right away, an I'm too lazy when I map because I get no encouragement an I hardly ever find any playtesters .

But here is the projects I'm working on

Rising land of lightbringer (I posted it here)

Unreleased stuff

The mystical gardens of light

Epic Sarah

The house of flesh

Haru's scary mission's

Rainbow dash scardash does crimes (a Scarface + mlp theme wad 

Pretty much I'm just asking for playtesters but if you like to be my playtester just say it 

Do these wads also require Zandronum/Skulltag? I love testing maps, but I just don't have those installed because I really have no use for them. That's likely why you aren't getting a lot of testers. That's the only reason I didn't test your Demon House and SS wads.

On 10/28/2020 at 7:02 AM, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Do these wads also require Zandronum/Skulltag? I love testing maps, but I just don't have those installed because I really have no use for them. That's likely why you aren't getting a lot of testers. That's the only reason I didn't test your Demon House and SS wads.

i mean zandronum is very easy to install i have boom an zdeamen an odamex i have pretty much everything i have gzdoom skulltag zandronum it does not mean you can.t download the sourceport but if you use gzdoom they might work in gzdoom just let me test a few

Just now, haruko haruhara said:

i mean zandronum is very easy to install i have boom an zdeamen an odamex i have pretty much everything i have gzdoom skulltag zandronum it does not mean you can.t download the sourceport but if you use gzdoom they might work in gzdoom just let me test a few

Don't worry, I can get them installed for you :) I'm just lazy when it comes to that because my desktop is full of different versions of source ports. Like, I have about ten different versions of the latest GzDoom alone, just because I have different settings and controls for each one, depending on what wads I'm planning on playing. If you could post the links to everything you want me to try, I can most likely do it today. :P

4 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Don't worry, I can get them installed for you :) I'm just lazy when it comes to that because my desktop is full of different versions of source ports. Like, I have about ten different versions of the latest GzDoom alone, just because I have different settings and controls for each one, depending on what wads I'm planning on playing. If you could post the links to everything you want me to try, I can most likely do it today. :P

You can create different "names".ini and use it to launch it with differents settings per wad requieres. And use a launcher to be sure what .ini use. Like that i use the last version for anything.

For the post inself.I can try, i got free time this week. I'll try first with the released map.

Oh, sign me up, too. I'd be really glad to playtest some of your maps as well and hopefully give you some ideas.

I am really surprised that you don't get playtesters here, though. There are a lot of people that are willing to be helpful, from as much as I have seen