Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

IT'S HALLOWEEN

I'm driving from LA to Arizona all day today, but I plan to listen to all the spooky music along the way. I did carve a pumpkin though!

20201031_090644.jpg.11b3bcedd9ee36dc27267dede52d352b.jpg

Spent the last couple days with my friends after months of seeing very few people.. Felt great to hang out and socialize after such a long time! (Seeing people at work doesn’t really count as socializing imo, not the same thing)

8 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

*Picture of some old guy*

My $10 Sub-Zero costume at work. 

My brain still expects photographs of teenagers and twenty-somethings... I forget that we're all 40 years old.

IT'S STILL HALLOWEEN!

Samhaindates.jpg.553d9b3671956678cffe3b318d1e15e7.jpg

mw is a w sound.

Ran 4 miles in my costume yesterday!

I also heard that on the old Celtic calendar in which Samhain was New Years, there were eight days of no time not on the calendar.

A bit late to the party, but hey, this music would be appropriate too.

So which were you - the kid who scooted closer to the TV, or the kid who hid under the covers?

Bonus: The Outro did a damn good job of making you feel like "Some of what you saw is never going to be solved."

Too bad Trick-or-Treating was cancelled where I lived. Pin the blame on the pandemic.

@Mr. Freeze Nice mask!

@Scuba Steve Not all of us here are 40... but I'll forgive you for that, at least just this once. :P

@MrDeAD1313 Awww.

@Gokuma Let me guess. Was purple the only color you could find?

Ah, that picture does have a purplish tint.   It's actually gray.   I'm actually playing the joke or Trilogy reject character Aqua people have made a reality in Mugen Mortal Kombat Project.   But most people just think I'm Scorpion and the colors are mix of him and Smoke.   Actually in MK11 Scorpion wears all kinds of colors, even purple.

Search youtube for Mortal Kombat Project Aqua.

On 11/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, Gokuma said:

Ah, that picture does have a purplish tint.   It's actually gray.   I'm actually playing the joke or Trilogy reject character Aqua people have made a reality in Mugen Mortal Kombat Project.   But most people just think I'm Scorpion and the colors are mix of him and Smoke.   Actually in MK11 Scorpion wears all kinds of colors, even purple.

Search youtube for Mortal Kombat Project Aqua.

I thought Scorpion and Rain raised a little ninja all their own. Think of the possibilities! When he sets someone on fire, he can put it out before the fire spreads to the drapes! He could also power a steam engine all by himself.

And @N1ck

I'm kind of surprised that actually wasn't posted this Halloween. I thought it was tradition. Better late than never.

Edited by Jello

5 hours ago, Gokuma said:

Samhain isn't over yet!

Make it never stop please, I'm already starting to see Christmas decorations where I live, ffs...

I'm astonished at how uncharitable and antisocial people have become nowadays.

I went to a number of different houses last night asking for candy, and was turned away or outright threatened every single time.

I understand that we're in the middle of a pandemic, and that I'm a bit older than the average trick-or-treater, but I put quite a lot of effort into my police officer costume, and that should count for something at least.

Edited by Smouths

18 hours ago, N1ck said:

It's November the fuck y'all doing here.

Look at the image I posted before the Unsolved Mysteries post.   Original Halloween was Nov. 9th through 11th.

@Smouths Those people suck.

@seed Those people suck more.   Shouldn't see that crap before December 1st.

@Jello  Science seems to be capable of just about anything these days.  I think some people do exist that have DNA from three parents.

I just got the idea to colorswap a grinning invulnerability sphere.   Translation string is "112:127=208:223", "10:10=232:232", "11:11=233:233", "12:12=234:234", "0:0=235:235", "228:228=56:56", "161:161=57:57", "162:162=58:58"

PINPA0.png

PINPB0.png

PINPC0.png

PINPD0b.png

Edited by Gokuma