Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Christmas wish list

At this point, hoping not to be back in a lockdown by the time Christmas rolls by. From the looks of the daily numbers, it isn't looking great. Oh well, I'll find out when the day is actually here.

Don't have much to ask but here's my list:

-A PS4 Controller clamp for my phone (playing emulated games)

-Some new earphones (Wired or Wireless doesn't really matter that much as long as it doesn't break easily).

-Chie's jacket from Persona 4 (It looks so good)

My family is going to be holding a Christmas party this year and I asked for the first two since both seem to to fit the budget limit of 500 PH pesos (10.39 US dollars according to Google). Hopefully I get them.

1. I haven't been able to see my girlfriend in almost a year because of the 'rona and international travel shit so that would be item #1

2. A Commodore PET

I am grateful to the members of this forum for so many creative and unusual gift ideas! You helped me a lot! I also want to give you some useful advice that will help you make your gift memorable and sincere. you can complete it with a unique postcard with a beautiful design and touching text. do not worry, thanks to https://free-psd-templates.com/30-free-postcard-mockups-in-psd/ postcard mockup free, you can create a unique design for a loved one on your own. I am sure he will remember your gift for a lifetime.

Edited by vasilievnaaaa00