Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

46 minutes ago, TheOrganGrinder said:

So that I know how to load it properly - what format is this WAD in and what source port is it intended for?

considering he wants to put it on the zdoom forums I assume you can at the very least run it on gzdoom

I recommend copy-pasting your information and providing it in your forum posts if you want more people to play your WADs in the future. Listing out which IWAD is being used, sourceports it has been tested on, which map it replaces, etc makes the difference between the WAD being ignored and more people playing it.

Anyways, I quite liked it, man. It's got an eerie, clautraphobic vibe to it and would've fit in with BluePineapple's Trick & Tear Halloween project for sure. Bit of a shift in design with the last fight, but it doesn't hurt it too much. Your sectors are a little tight, but the overall design and layout is imaginative and I loved the texture work. Not half bad at all.

I did absolutely terrible in that final room 

Video of my horrid gameplay is processing

Yah I wasn't playing good last night and missed a bunch trying to shoot things while dodging too many monsters. Also never seen any torch description

PS the map was visually great and the music was awesome and made a great atmosphere - just that ending was too hard for me I guess. There was already a lot to take on in that final room let alone throwing archviles and especially hitscanning chaingunners on top of it all :)

Edited by Clippy