Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danidf96

Funny videos that you watch on repeat thread!!

Post your funny/meme videos that you watch on repeat here.

Preferably a less than 1 min length video for faster enjoyment. You can put a caption or description of the video if you want.

Example:

Description/Caption

The best Lovecraft adaption :)

(Also Ali G and his other personas are super cool! Borat 2 was alright but you can tell it's a cash grab that's gonna be dated soon)

I don't watch any funny videos on Youtube because I'm a lifeless husk of a human being. I do like that one video of a guy trying to eat a fish, but it won't stay on his plate.

I don't watch this kind of video but there are definitely some pieces of gold I go back to from time to time that always make me laugh like the Nostalgia Critic "IT" review, and Cinema Snob review of "Dancin': It's On".

No need to even hit repeat! Although, after an hour of listening, for some reason, I seem to have a slight hankering for some cocaine to fix my depression ;-P

12 hours ago, SOSU said:

The best Lovecraft adaption :)

(Also Ali G and his other personas are super cool! Borat 2 was alright but you can tell it's a cash grab that's gonna be dated soon)

I listen to HPLHS every Christmas season ever since I found out about them! So much that this is the version I sing in my head when I listen to "it's beginning to look a lot like christhmas" :D