Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YeOldeFellerNoob

DM_UACMALL.WAD (A DeathMatch Open Arena for Limit-Removing ports)

UAC Mall is a map that, yes. I did make it as a way to say that huge arenas can be done, but also a way to get used to Ultimate DOOM Builder.

Basically, demons invaded the mall and made it into a torture chamber. This map uses more cover-based techniques, being a big, open, Limit-Removing btw, map, with 5 or 6 rooms to explore. Covering is practically the same as in Counter-Strike or in Call of Duty, except it is optional. It is recommended that you have crouching enabled in order to cover correctly, provided that you have the source port that can. Please criticize this map, and hard (no it is not a kink) so I can improve it more, and if you want to recommend something to me to add to the map, please tell me. Have fun! http://www.mediafire.com/file/0xpvfiapzglhikk/DM_UACMALL.WAD/file

-YeOldeFellerNoob

Update: Added lighting to the map, also, SCREENSHOTS!!!

Screenshot_Doom_20201112_221527.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201112_221433.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201112_221455.png

Edited by YeOldeFellerNoob : Added Screenshots

Seems like you did put considerable effort into this DM map. However, I recommend you to put in some screenshots for the map to gain attention to not let these efforts go to waste.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Seems like you did put considerable effort into this DM map. However, I recommend you to put in some screenshots for the map to gain attention to not let these efforts go to waste.

Yeah. Sorry. GZDoom was not taking pictures at all and I tried to use the Game Bar to take pics and all it does is show the GZD Boot up. I will try to add screenshots though.