• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The ULTIMATE Master WAD Guide

13 minutes ago, Noiser said:

Oh my, this is amazing! Thanks a lot for your list man

Hope you found it useful and had a fun read! :D

Sure Jokewad have a short list of choices, why not putting a Community is Falling 3 and Extreme weapon Pack article? I think they are both relevant for the category, if you wish I can wrote some pretty short summary for them...

Also I think this one will need a mention at least for creating a new type of jokewad:

Spoiler

UAC Military Nightmare (not joking)

Anyway, awesome post Endless! You're the man!

20 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Sure Jokewad have a short list of choices, why not putting a Community is Falling 3 and Extreme weapon Pack article? I think they are both relevant for the category, if you wish I can wrote some pretty short summary for them...

Also I think this one will need a mention at least for creating a new type of jokewad:

Hide contents

UAC Military Nightmare (not joking)

Anyway, awesome post Endless! You're the man!

Mostly thanks to the fact that I haven't tried that many Jokewads out there. Good jokewads are actually quite rare! But in time I'll def update the list to reach that number 10 mark with some noteworthy JokeWADs. Thanks for the recommendations!

I love this. Such a nice variety of wads, covering a broad spectrum of genre and vintage. Good stuff!

16 minutes ago, Omniarch said:

I love this. Such a nice variety of wads, covering a broad spectrum of genre and vintage. Good stuff!

My pleasure. Creating a guide that had enough content that is as varied as elementary was part of my goal, so I'm glad I achieved it.

Awesome article man. It works great as a kind of introduction into the rabbit hole of Doom wads.
Your ezine's great and I hope it continues to grow even further.

3 hours ago, Adamast0r said:

Awesome article man. It works great as a kind of introduction into the rabbit hole of Doom wads.
Your ezine's great and I hope it continues to grow even further.

Glad you liked it! Don't forget to share it with your doomed friends and stay tuned for our lastest work with the Wadazine, some good news in a few hours will pop-up. ;)