Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Twitch MIDI session?

Would anyone here be interested in watching a live stream of MIDI composition? I was thinking of starting one up at about 10PM EST tonight. I think I have a good solution for streaming my old software and I'd like to test it out.

Well, anyway, I'll be having a stream going in the next 15 minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/subroutinestv

It just occurred to me as I was shutting down OBS that I was running my whole stream in 360p. Granted, even with a separate dedicated streaming machine over the network, this laptop doesn't have the juice to broadcast proper HD - but I'll work on a satisfactory solution.

So here's the product of the 2-hour stream: a candidate for the Convilution MegaWAD.

rubiCON.mid

3m55s

21.5 kb

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bT3ogOnHdOS26duzJgb7n9ORLeZOX8FO/view?usp=sharing

aaaaaaaaand I also forgot to zero out my pitch wheels so it sounds jacked up when it's on a loop. I'll sort it out next stream.

Sad that I completely missed out on this, but the MIDI sounds great and it looks like I can watch the video, so I'll be doing that.

I followed your channel as well so I think I'll get a notification should you decide to continue, which you definitely should.

I think I'll do another session Friday night around 10PM.

Maybe try to commit to a MWF schedule, though it won't be all music.

Well, I was there but my slow internet had me stuck loading for the most part. I heard some cool guitar though, between all the buffering!

Miss the one last night.
Gonna check the video now.
Also following this to have notification on upcoming sessions ;)

No need to keep updating this thread, I don't think. I'm working on a schedule this weekend and I'll try to commit to Music Mondays. I should also have a website for hosting files and a Patreon set up by then.

2 hours ago, Bucket said:

I should also have a website for hosting files and a Patreon set up by then.

Totally this, pal!
You deserve to have some patronage for your amazing work ;)