Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

xQc has been suspended from Twitch for stream-sniping in Fall Guys

literally who

EDIT: "He's been suspended from professional Overwatch play and Twitch streaming in the past for homophobia, racism, persistent abusiveness, and sharing inappropriate content on stream" oh ok he's your typical piece of shit gamer

A pink haired abusive sexist / homophobic man child making a living off gaming and social media?

Is the post directed at himself? Poor guy is quite unhappy and insecure. He might actually be hurting quite a lot inside.

1 minute ago, Chezza said:

Poor guy is quite unhappy and insecure. He might actually be hurting quite a lot inside.

I mean, me too, but doesn't excuse shitty behavior.

1 minute ago, Dr. Crowley said:

Who the hell is this anyway?

The 16th most followed person on Twitch. He's also an insufferable douche. 

It's when you watch someone's stream and try to join their game to fuck with them.

As for the subject, meh. Hangnails deserve more attention than interchangeable douchebag du jour.

IF YOU CHEAT OR TRY TO GAIN AN
UNFAIR ADVANTAGES IN VIDEO
GAMES YOU ARE AN INSECURE
TRASH PERSON AND ITS PROBABLY
WHY YOU FAIL AT OTHER FIELDS

Muhahahaha. What if I play games just for fun considering use of cheats and exploits as one of game's sources of fun? He alone calls me and many other players insecure xD

14 minutes ago, SilverMiner said:

Muhahahaha. What if I play games just for fun considering use of cheats and exploits as one of game's sources of fun? He alone calls me and many other players insecure xD

There's a big difference between cheating in single player and cheating in multiplayer. The one exception to that are private multiplayer servers where cheats are enabled and it's not a competitive environment.

When you say you like to cheat in games, I really hope you meant innocently and not in rigging an otherwise fair competition.

1 minute ago, Blastfrog said:

There's a big difference between cheating in single player and cheating in multiplayer. The one exception to that are private multiplayer servers where cheats are enabled and it's not a competitive environment.

Ah, I meant cheating in SP :)

Once this thread leaves my short term memory I will continue to live blissfully ignorant of whoever this idiot is

Random internet person #5907868 does some dumb shit and gets banned.

Meh.

Too bad he didn't mention the (assumed) inability of his target to build good dog traps, something that always has repercussions in other aspecτs of one's life.

7 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

literally who

EDIT: "He's been suspended from professional Overwatch play and Twitch streaming in the past for homophobia, racism, persistent abusiveness, and sharing inappropriate content on stream" oh ok he's your typical piece of shit gamer

Or just your typical 1337 pr0 c0mp3t1tv3 g4m3r d00d. There's hardly any expectation for them to behave like proper sportsmen/gentlemen in-game or around the game (e.g. forums and the such). The more trashy, abusive, condescending etc., the "better" they are perceived to be. And even some degree of cheating is tolerated (if not acceptable), if it ultimately leads to "pwning n00bs" and the more opportunity to trash-talk them down ;-)

Edited by Maes

Random guy I've never heard of was banned from website I don't use for act I don't know about in fad game I don't care about.

Why giving this kind of attention to a fucker that I don't even know?

Welcome to the internet.

I feel weird that i'm probably in the group that is most familiar with xQc and his flaws here

First of all i don't like the guy and never understood the appeal of his content.

But only thing i care is if Twitch has something about stream sniping on their TOS, if so then they should enforce their own rules even if it might sound silly in the context or even if it's a big streamer. Twitch has a long history of unevenly enforcing their rules, banning small streamers for next to nothing but big streamers get away with almost everything. Why are people making a deal out of this anyways? To me it looks like one of the better things twitch has done at enforcing rules (if they actually have rules about stream sniping), atleast they are not banning someone for off platform content this time. And it's a temporary suspension anyways.

I didn't read the article, seemed like a waste of time.

13 minutes ago, Matias said:

I didn't read the article, seemed like a waste of time.

It's really a big nothing-burger, honestly. He got caught cheating and got temporarily suspended from Twitch for a bit. The only reason the article was written is because he's a "big deal" in regards to being relatively popular on the website, so it's easy enough for every two-bit online tabloid to quicky fart out a feckless article and grab a few clicks.

Edited by Biodegradable

I feel like im the only one who knows him.

hes a twitch streamer,i watched his streams some time. never knew he did this shit that people are finding out about him tho.

man why does everyone internet dude have to be a dickhead 

I just found out about this yesterday while watching poo's latest mario maker 2 endless expert no skip video on youtube. From what I gather this guy stream sniped during a fall guys twitch rivals tournament. At least one of his teammates (grand poo bear) noticed and acknowledged it, but otherwise did nothing about it and thus at least the two of them, (though prolly their whole team) have been suspended from streaming on twitch for like a week or so and suspended from participating in twitch rivals tournaments for 6 months.

7 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Once this thread leaves my short term memory I will continue to live blissfully ignorant of whoever this idiot is

I wish I could share that bliss with you. I know someone who's a big fan of this wanker and often won't shut up about how great he is (even now).