Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zemini

Invasoin Mode mod test

I found this very interesting.  Seems that modders (Proteh) implemented Invasions into one of the TAG levels.  The demons are using their 2016 skins which is interesting.  My only gripe is that Loot Block (Fun Sucked) is a demon ability.  I really hope that Invasions are more casual game and not so serious like BM.

Edited by Zemini

It would be grimly hilarious if modders ended up beating the actual developers to the punch in the implementation of Invasion mode.

So it's actually AI Invasions in Horde Mode. Sounds good, but reeks of clickbait.

Which brings me to a thought: looking at the absolute state of Battlemode, will PvP Invasion even be good? Would most players rather deal with just a new set of even more buffed AI? I would.

Edited by Vic Vos

I would love PvP Invasion. Just imagine, parking your ass on the couch all afternoon, trolling campaign players as an empowered whatever. Just over and over, trolling and pissing them off. It'd feel like a great Karmic cycle finally taking your side for once. Or, consider the DLC Part 2. If there are encounters with what the newly-revealed

bizarro Doom Slayer/Dark Lord

having an opposing player at the helm would add a lot of depth and replayability. 

4 hours ago, Job said:

Or, consider the DLC Part 2. If there are encounters with what the newly-revealed

I wonder if this will be used as a setup for a Deathmatch mode, if they ever plan on adding it for Eternal.