Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kist

Any builders down to pass a map back and fourth?

As the title asks, I'm just looking for someone to make a doom map with. I wanna just pass a map back and fourth and see what we can come up with. There isn't really an idea of where I want it, so I mean if you want to come up with the general idea, we can just go from there :)

So I've been casually tinkering with a map idea that isn't really going anywhere, but I like the outdoor area. It uses otex 1.1 so you'd need to download that and run them together.

Game config is Doom: Doom 2 (Doom format).

I've included two versions because I scrapped one idea to start on another, but it exists.

No pressure if you don't like the style and want to pass. I'm not like a career mapper or anything, I've only made about ten maps since 2013, only maybe two or three good ones (by luck) and haven't really made anything worth releasing since 2016.

With this map I was experimenting with the main weapons being a rocket launcher (taking the shotgun's place) and berserk fists, with plenty of pinkys to punch and very few (if any) hitscanners. And secrets only accessible by SR50 for some reason. But it doesn't have to go that way should you be interested in collaborating.

snowcastle.zip

8 hours ago, Lippeth said:

So I've been casually tinkering with a map idea that isn't really going anywhere, but I like the outdoor area. It uses otex 1.1 so you'd need to download that and run them together.

Game config is Doom: Doom 2 (Doom format).

I've included two versions because I scrapped one idea to start on another, but it exists.

No pressure if you don't like the style and want to pass. I'm not like a career mapper or anything, I've only made about ten maps since 2013, only maybe two or three good ones (by luck) and haven't really made anything worth releasing since 2016.

With this map I was experimenting with the main weapons being a rocket launcher (taking the shotgun's place) and berserk fists, with plenty of pinkys to punch and very few (if any) hitscanners. And secrets only accessible by SR50 for some reason. But it doesn't have to go that way should you be interested in collaborating.

snowcastle.zip

I'll definitely take a gander at it. I'm not much of a career mapper myself, although I would like to. 

Sure

I might not be able to work on it sometimes. Life isnt treating me to much free time but thankfully it seems like its getting better but sure we can pass it and see where it goes. Message me on here if you want to.