Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

The New Doomworld Pet Thread

pxl_20201023_154844162_1.jpg

Not one of my cats, but one I have been concerned about the last day. When I was out walking, I saw posters up about this lost kitten. I was going to go looking early this morning, but then saw that Wanda has been reunited and is safe. So not everything in 2020 ends badly.

Edited by Grazza

21 minutes ago, Gez said:

My cat squad loves to follow me on walks through the nearby woods.

Those cats are on an absolute mission. If you told me they had had a 30 minute meeting and come up with a detailed plan to go somewhere and do something with military precision, I would believe you completely.

Now not that I am complaining cause cats are cool - but am I the only Doomworld member with dogs?

2 hours ago, Gez said:

My cat squad loves to follow me on walks through the nearby woods.

That's awesome! Growing up I had a very adventurous cat who would follow me when I went into the ravine behind my house. My current cat is a big wuss who doesn't leave the yard, and will flee at the sight of a person she doesn't know or a sound she doesn't recognize. Better for the wildlife that way though.

I already posted some pics of my cat Luna in strange places on the other thread, he'd follow me everywhere. I no longer have him, as I was only a kinda temporary custodian until a good home for him could be found - took longer than anyone expected. So he's not with me any more, but he is happy where he is :)

350c61e1-b295-41fb-974c-67c4404af084.jpg

I think to have already posted a picture of my pet on the old thread, anyway:

Spoiler

de8i9at-0c89b32c-dc07-4d22-afff-4b1ab295

(Spoiler picture because it was too big!)

Here's my dog, Gioia! She is a 2 and half year old long fur chihuahua. I made this photo after a bath 2 weeks ago.

I absolutely adore cats

we have a grey tabby called maggie and an orange tabby called rapunsel (yes with an s)

and they are both just so cute and amazing

I will post some pics of them

I truly think god made cats as a gift to us humans