Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

How tall are you?

Grazza said:

Sorry, can't vote in this poll, because I fall between your 4th and 5th categories.

Heh, so you're 6 foot 11.5 inches?

I am exactly 6 feet 3 1/4 inch, I measured myself the other day.
Yes I'm tall.

Last time I checked (before getting my drivers license, 2+(1/2) years ago) I was six feet even.

For our metric friends: 1 meter .'. 3 feet

no dooming midgets, come on. here is a funny story.
when i was young i had never seen a midget until we moved to the states. i was like 'dude thats kick ass' well maybe not those words but thats what i thought. so I go to a super market for the first time, that was cool too. it was a krogers and in the front were all the carts and shit. anyway my attenetion is grabed by the small door, the one for the carts, so i look at it. my question to my mother was "is that the midget entrance?" she looked at me funny and laughted. she then explained it was for carts, but i didnt belive her.

IMJack said:

For our metric friends: 1 meter .'. 3 feet

Hey, they'll be thinking we're all giants then. 1 metre is about 3 feet and 3 inches.

171 cm, that is 5'6" for US survey feet according to some random online converter.

Retarded non-metric systems.

Fredrik said:

171 cm, that is 5'6" for US survey feet according to some random online converter.

Retarded non-metric systems.

Everythink Fredrik said is true. I'm even as tall (short) as he.

Heh, 5'6" is rather short. Also, Fredrik, you're Swedish. Swedes are known for being tall. So how come you're not?

DooMBoy said:

Heh, 5'6" is rather short. Also, Fredrik, you're Swedish. Swedes are known for being tall. So how come you're not?

Because Fredrik is a speedemon, so he has to be small.

DooMBoy said:

Because I'm short, duh.