Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Best Black Friday Ever!

So let's see all your Black Friday scores! I got a Radeon 5600 from Newegg because that's the most powerful GPU they had in stock. I also took a trip to my local Micro Center (only 20 miles away) and then drove right back home because they were filled to capacity and having people wait in line for a "one out one in" queue. Fun!

I had a seasonal spiced beer and a hot pepper chicken & gouda sandwich outside at a good brewery and otherwise stayed home.   I avoid black Friday like the plague as well as the ongoing lukewarm plague.

I spent two hours browsing GOG with a few glasses of wine. Hoo boy.

I mean, $1.99, come onnn.

Now I just need a wealthy patron to support me while I quit my job and play even a fraction of my new collection. But you know, once you have it, then you have it.

I bought nothing except groceries - not on discount. Spent the rest of the day after work at home with the kids and a little bit of btsxe2

On 11/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, Bucket said:

So let's see all your Black Friday scores! I got a Radeon 5600 from Newegg because that's the most powerful GPU they had in stock. I also took a trip to my local Micro Center (only 20 miles away) and then drove right back home because they were filled to capacity and having people wait in line for a "one out one in" queue. Fun!

On GOG, I bought Super 3D Noah's Ark and the Lucasarts FPS "Outlaws". 

44 minutes ago, Pechudin said:

How come a Count is bankrupt? Seized after the stake-to-the-heart thing?

Sadly, yes. My castle got raided by thieves while I was stuck in a dream-like state between the worlds for a few centuries.

By the time I woke up, I had jack shit and Jack left town long ago.

Spoiler

On a serious note, it's quite simple really: I've been unable to find a job for a long time now. No job, no cash, no-one's handing me money for free.

No cash, no nothing.

What if you seize control of Poenari Castle which I'm pretty sure is unoccupied and sell tours?

I hate everything about Black Friday, and for once, I'm grateful Walmart more or less cancelled it this year.

I dodged it this year, Didn't see a single thing that caught my eye. Just waiting for Christmas now really.

Really fucking good deals on Steam during the sale, it sucks tho that I had to work during the actual Black Friday at IKEA.