Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Doom Slayer is coming to Fall Guys

Good grief, the replies are a dumpster fire. I had no idea just how disliked this game was amongst its own playerbase. 

The "dead game" replies surprise me as well, back in August it seemed like everybody and their dog was playing the game.

I don't play Fall Guys, butut how come it collaborates with all other Devolver Digital games...

except one!? (No, really, no Serious Sam 4 collab?)

I read the title as "Doom Slayer is coming to Fall, Guys" and was quite confused. I'm not any less confused when reading the title properly.

3 hours ago, Andromeda said:

The "dead game" replies surprise me as well, back in August it seemed like everybody and their dog was playing the game.

Well to be fair, Fall Guys was, in my eyes, a fad. Honestly with how fast Among Us took it over in popularity is funny. Though I don't play either so I don't really care.

The replies make me want to put one in my brain. Are full sentences not a thing on Twitter?

"Doomguy

Doomguy

Doomguy

It's Doomguy

Doom guy

It's Doom Guy

Doom Slayer

Pog

Poggers

I don't know who that is

Who is that

I have no idea who that is

Dead game

Dead game

Doomguy

It's Doomguy

Dead Game

It's Doomguy"

This is quite possibly one of the weirdest cross-promotions I have ever seen, almost like that time where he was shredding in Tony Hawks (but remarkably less enjoyable).

I hope the left side of that silhouette is supposed to be an arm.   Otherwise, someone should see a doctor.

7 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

The replies make me want to put one in my brain. Are full sentences not a thing on Twitter?

"Doomguy

Doomguy

Doomguy

It's Doomguy

Doom guy

It's Doom Guy

Doom Slayer

Pog

Poggers

I don't know who that is

Who is that

I have no idea who that is

Dead game

Dead game

Doomguy

It's Doomguy

Dead Game

It's Doomguy"

Twitter has a 280 word limit I believe, so full sentences were discouraged from day one.

2 hours ago, forgettablepyromaniac said:

it used to be 140.

You're joking.

How can people type meaningful sentences with such a short word limit?

1 hour ago, GraphicBleeder said:

You're joking.

How can people type meaningful sentences with such a short word limit?

Brevity is the soul of wit. 

This game's player count fell (no pun intended) very quickly, I doubt a Meme Slayer costume is going to change much. It's not like I'm going to play it either way so it's whatever.

Edited by sluggard

another trendy Twitch.TV multiplayer game with a largely diminished player-base. What happens when you don't keep a constant flow of new compelling content in games like this, I assume.

Was kind-of fun for a short while.

Can't wait for Among Us to lose popularity and do a crossover with Duke Nukem, that's just my predictions.

Anyways, I don't really care, and I will never play a fad game like Fall Guys or Among Us.

he looks like the Doomguy from the "Box Art" for Golden Souls 2.

but anyway....i never played Fall guys. though i have played Among Us. 

among us was pretty fun....for a little bit. i got bored with it after a while though, and i know that among us is going to suffer the same fate as fall guys.

Among Us was great fun with the wife and a few friends (usually over some smoking shenanigans) but it fizzled out for us fast. The player base is beyond toxic, and measures to help counter balance that (friends lists and the like) have not come soon enough to keep us trudging through that dreck. 

Shame too because with the right people it’s a lot of fun. 

Oh, Fall Guys. That’s right. I haven’t even seen any gameplay footage myself but I’m all for Doom getting more exposure. Hope it pans out!