Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Percy T

Favorite Food and Drink?

Most kinds of seafood especially Shrimp and Crayfish

I usually stick with water as a drink, not for any particular health reasons, just cause I find it refreshing

My favorite food is a meal from here, Yucatán, frijol con puerco (beans with pork basically), but I eat it with a lot of onion, coriander, avocado, tomato sauce, tortillas, and I usually drink tea or juice with it.

Another meal I like a lot is cochinita pibil, very common yet always delicious

EDIT: Another delicious dish are papadzules, they may be one of the easiest meals to cook, but they are deliciuous, especially if you're already used to the pepita flavor

Edited by Lol 6

Carrots, Potatoes and Roast, you will never convince me there is a better meal then that.

As for a drink, prolly tea.

43 minutes ago, Arbys550 said:

Can't go wrong with a big, fat, juicy burger. As far as drinks, I like Dr. Pepper

Literally the same. It's heaven on earth lol.

8 minutes ago, GraphicBleeder said:

Carrots, Potatoes and Roast, you will never convince me there is a better meal then that.

As for a drink, prolly tea.

Sweet or unsweet?

i love ramen, REAL Ramen, not that cheap Top ramen and Maruchan stuff [the best instant ramen i have had is the Nissan Raoh ramen, absoutely wonderful]

and green tea, and Pepsi

and since you said anything edible......Does blood count? 

I do like to take a knife [or razor] and cut my arm or lip and drink my own blood.

well you said anything edible.

35 minutes ago, Deathclaw886 said:

i love ramen, REAL Ramen, not that cheap Top ramen and Maruchan stuff [the best instant ramen i have had is the Nissan Raoh ramen, absoutely wonderful]

I agree, a fatty Tonkatsu Ramen on a cold winter day is hard to beat, or a lighter Shio Ramen if I don't want to put myself into a food coma. Thick slices of pork, with a salty soft boiled egg and some chewy noodles, so good.

As far as drinks go I love Sour Beer. This one is my favorite - https://bellwoodsbrewery.myshopify.com/products/jelly-king

I also like a good smokey Islay Scotch.

My favorite food is Hunter Easter egg in Doom 3, because she's hot 🔥 [just kidding]

Jokes aside, I'd say kebab and cacao 🤷‍♂️

Yufka/Döner, Enpanadas how my mom mades them, Fries in all kind of Ways, Chorizo, Tortilla (spanish og one), Pizza with Chorizo, Jamon, Garlic or Tuna and Onions, Schnitzel with Hunters Sauce (Jägersauce).

Oh Fries with a fried Egg where the yellow part is still liquid and you can use it as a Sauce, yummy.

I have no Idea how this is called in english:

Potato Bags with Fresh Cheese, if tranlated literally.

csm_1-39-275035_mini-kartoffeltaschen_fr

I guess there is much more Stuff haha

One of "my" Recieps:

Guiso (one Pot) with Chorizo, Tomato Sauce, Pasta or Potatoes, Corn and all of this in it:

Kaisergemuese_FitDin_1-768x512.jpg

Salt, Majoram, Garlic, Bayleef.

Easy to make, easy to change Stuff in it, tastes onderfull.

Also nice with chicken or porque Meat.

Edit: Ooh and Calamares, but they only sell Shit in Super Markets nowadays -,- its more Bread than Squid.

Also Gambas.

And Churros with real Choclate Sauce, they sell it with Nutella in Germany oO Wtf.

Food: Either french toast or cannoli, both of those are good.

Drink: Pennsylvania Dutch birch beer, it's been a while but it's my favorite. A very narrow margin over root beer, though.

Food : Chicken. Spicy food especially with rice.

Drink : Coffee. Ethiopian, Colombian and coffee from Guatemala are my favorites.

Food. Home made american style crunchy tacos. Pretty much just Taco Bell tacos but better in EVERY way. Better beef, better seasoning, better lettuce, better cheese, better shells and better sauce. I just love em, I make them just about once a week and can eat the leftovers for a day or two after.

Drink. Chocolate milk. Never with tacos though 😀. I will have a LARGE glass of chocolate milk with some sort of desert item before bed every day of my life.

Favorite food: Thai curry, the spicier the better

Favorite drink: Either black tea with a little sugar or neat bourbon.