Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Psyonisis

Santa doesn't exist

Stand-in vicar Lee Rayfield shattered the illusions of dozens of kids when he joked in his carol service sermon that Santa and his reindeer would burn up doing 3,000 times the speed of sound as they delivered gifts to 91.8 million homes.

Hilarious!! :D

he should have said santa is really satan and he wants to eat your skin. he should have done impressions of the burning santa

Stand-in vicar Lee Rayfield shattered the illusions of dozens of kids when he joked...

lol,
Are you sure it`s not supposed to read "Stand-up comedian"! :-)

BTW: Santa = Satan

Mildly entertaining. But as long as he was doing this, it couldn't hurt to have been more harsh.

Title of Thread is:
Santa doesn't exist

SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!! STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY!!!!!! ;P

Inetesting article.

/me is reading Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather. Take every cheesy "Santa isn't around this year" programme you've ever seen, add gods, wizards, and Death's granddaughter, liquefy, and pour the result on the Discworld. Wonderful stuff.

Well, I daresay it's true that the guy put a lot of parents in a really bad position. It's funny to the casual reader but not funny to the parents or the kids, I'm sure.