Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #8 - The Wadazine Awards! Feat. Faithless, Jimmy Interview, Doom 64 Reverse Engineered, DWMaster Endurance Tournament and the Ultimate Master WAD Guide!

Jesus the comments are flying <3

Anyway, a little ad looking for some contributors!

The Wadazine is community-based, so if you want to contribute, don't be afraid to do so! We're cool. We are especially looking for new graphic designers who are willing to work with us; we have a good working environment and cake! It will be a pleasure to welcome new members to this family and continue the legacy of this game that we love so much.

And by the way, Merry Christmas to all and thank you for all your love! We love you guys :D

Eo6GxJxXMAc9j0l?format=jpg&name=medium

The level of effort and energy poured into this is incredible. It's definitely come a long way since it has started! Great work everyone!

I look forward to reading more issues in 2021. 😀

1 hour ago, FrogMaster said:

It's definitely come a long way since it has started! Great work everyone!

Same here, it came a long way since the journey started, if it gets even better than it is now, the merrier.

It has been a pleasure to contribute a little to the wadazine, I hope I can do more in the following!

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear you guys love our effort :D

3 hours ago, FrogMaster said:

The level of effort and energy poured into this is incredible. It's definitely come a long way since it has started! Great work everyone!

We got some interesting plans on the upcoming issues! And some other events related to the Wadazine :P

2 hours ago, seed said:

Same here, it came a long way since the journey started, if it gets even better than it is now, the merrier.

Thanks a lot seed <3 You've been here since the very first issues. Happy to know you still keep with us.

40 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

It has been a pleasure to contribute a little to the wadazine, I hope I can do more in the following!

Thanks to you for being part of it :D

13 minutes ago, SiMpLeToNiUm said:

Congrats on the release!! It's a good'un!

Thanks Simple! Thanks for the help and I hope to see you again in the next one :D

So great to be here again and seeing the results of the graphician magicians. Thanks to @TheNoob_Gamer for being nooby and co-authoring this review. @Night Falls deserves it, a brilliant TC in progress.

I loved the Doom 64 reverse engineering article, and there is something about a magazine (especially of this quality) that makes it worthwhile to keep it.

If a magazine can attain that status, it is worthy of the highest echelon. Thank you, @Endless and the team, for making such a wonderful mag.

Coming back from a rough week! I feel honored that my article is featured so up front in the magazine. I really appreciate having the opportunity to write here. :)

2 hours ago, Immorpher said:

Coming back from a rough week! I feel honored that my article is featured so up front in the magazine. I really appreciate having the opportunity to write here. :)

Your articles are some of the best <3 Thanks to you for being part of the team!

15 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

Sorry for the delay... it's on my website now. Awesome issue once again! Great job all!

Thanks man! Always happy to see the Wadazine up in your lovely blog :D

late post but happy I was able to contribute again! My interests in games has shifted at the moment as it inevitably does, but I am sure I will be more active again in the future.

1 minute ago, Eric Claus said:

late post but happy I was able to contribute again! My interests in games has shifted at the moment as it inevitably does, but I am sure I will be more active again in the future.

The Wadazine will be waiting. Thanks for being part of it ;)

i read the first issue last night, and must say it surpassed every expectation - really enjoyed it, and even learned from it.

Fantastic work, thanks for doing this.