Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

It;'s soaporific!

The title's got nothin' to do with the thread. Anyway, I drew this pic over a month ago, and I was pretty impressed. Took me something over two hours, but the problem is that my friends scanner buggered it up. There's a bunch o' lines on the side, and it reall fucks up the picture. But since I'll never have access to a working scanner for the rest of my life, I'm posting the butchered version up anyway.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1012729

The marine itself is awesome, but it seems just sligthly cheap to add a few pipes at the top and leave the rest of the wall space totally blank.

Also the barrel should be a lot bigger.

Little Faith said:

Also the barrel should be a lot bigger.

No the barrel is fine, it looks like it's placed somewhere in the background. The marine looks pretty cool I think, but I have to agree with Little Faith's 'complaint' about the background - it looks a little off to just have a bunch of pipes and a barrel in the middle of nowhere.
But the pipe arrangement itself looks nice :-)

Ah, right... the backround. I had planned on taking that out in the final copy because I had started it but I didn't think it was good enough to finish, so I scrapped it. Also, I got lazy on the bottom of the marine, so it looks like crap. As of now I'm drawing sketch ideas for the DoomWorld characters for the cheap DoomWorld based comic I had planned on doing but never really got up and running 'till now. So far I've got DoomBoy, Ravage, DSM, Archvile64, and myself. They're a little cartoony (not anime, just not terribly realistic looking), but it's not an overly serious comic, so it's fine by me. If I ever find a working scanner, I'll post em.