Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sylevernas

Astartes and Freedoom

I've been playing the brilliant Astartes mod (Courtesy of @nekostuffing) and decided to give the Freedoom levels with the Hell on Earth Starter Pack a spin (with the Blood Angel loadout from Astartes).  However, i noticed that the typical enemies get replaced with snakemen corpses, or I get texture clash issues.

The mod may not completely change sprites out, and only add extra things to the sprites from Doom, which gives texture clashes when used with Freedoom. I could be wrong on this, but I remember seeing somewhere that Brutal Doom is one of the mods that doesn't work well with FreeDoom, and since this mod seems to be based on Brutal Doom, it could be that.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:58 PM, Sylevernas said:

I've been playing the brilliant Astartes mod (Courtesy of @nekostuffing) and decided to give the Freedoom levels with the Hell on Earth Starter Pack a spin (with the Blood Angel loadout from Astartes).  However, i noticed that the typical enemies get replaced with snakemen corpses, or I get texture clash issues.

Dont worry once im done with the new update and the new enemies im working on, ill take a look into this issue, i have not used freedoom with Astartes mod so i was unaware of this problem untill now, so just hang tight and eventually ill fix it.