Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idkmemes

Invisible projectiles?

Question

Hey, I got bored and i decided to work on a small xmas project to waste my time, and I'm trying to replace the ssg with an off brand nerf gun. I got the sprites and inheritance to work, all except for the darts, witch do damage, and act like they're there, but don't make a sound, or even appear, yet still do damage? My darts are alligned in the sprite part, in the center of the cross...Idk here's some pictures of what i have so far

image.png.0bc29b3f90ac2d067cce4f9734a825c2.pngimage.png.6ab9f36ab19c2fc9bfdc4f6b969d55e6.png

If you need any more information about it feel free to ask, and im sorry if this is a real easy fix, i've been trying at this for almost a day and a half and i cant tell what the issue is

Merry Christmas-Some idiot on the internet

2 answers to this question

I have basically no experience with DECORATE so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I would think you need to define the actor projectile and set the sprite and sounds there. I opened up a projectile based weapon on r667 and that does seem to be the case:

mW8mqwa.png