Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine Metathread - Issues directory, related projects & feedback thread!

I just KNEW the Wadazine would be a success from the moment you PMed me about it, Endless. Here's to many more, and a great decision making a metathread!

18 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

I just KNEW the Wadazine would be a success from the moment you PMed me about it, Endless. Here's to many more, and a great decision making a metathread!

It was great to know that I had your support and to have helped me with the first steps! The future holds great potential for the Wadazine :D

I have uploaded all 10 current issues to archive.org. Every digital item deserves to be recorded there, and these are too special not to host there.

Also, 10th issue update when :P

Content Update:

Wadazine directory:

Issue #10

Qenxpgn.png

DWMaster Endurance Tournaments:

Endurance Tournament #3: Doom Core Delta

Femciyi.png

Wadazine Survival Sessions:

WSS #5: Zone 300

IXw4kFk.png

WSS #6: Hadephobia

4bajtn7.png

3 hours ago, InDOOMnesia said:

I have uploaded all 10 current issues to archive.org. Every digital item deserves to be recorded there, and these are too special not to host there.

Also, 10th issue update when :P

<3 Thanks Taufan! And here's the update ;)

Content Update:

Wadazine Master Collection:

wmc01.png

Wadazine Survival Sessions: 

Wadazine Deathmatch Madness:

Endless Random /Idgames WAD Adventures:

Tha's a ton of content holy.

Content Update:

The Wadazine:

Wadazine Surival Sessions:

Wadazine Deathmatch Madness:

Endless Random /idgames WAD Adventures:

22 minutes ago, Teo Slayer said:

I hope you don't have any problem by leaving this video here Endless

Unnecessary but whatever. :P

Hi, I am enjoying these pdf files, nice read, but is there a list of all Seals of Aproval awarded by all wadazines? those pdf load too slow to check it one by one.

5 hours ago, Sokoro said:

Hi, I am enjoying these pdf files, nice read, but is there a list of all Seals of Aproval awarded by all wadazines? those pdf load too slow to check it one by one.

You can find our inventory in the Discord server :D

I was wondering if there was any update on when the next Wadazine comes out? July there didn't seem to be any major update from the team. do you (or anybody) have anything planned for May? I don't mean to come off rude if I am, I've tried wording this differently, but I can't seem to think of any way nicer to put it.

I wonder if Doomworld would be willing to host these (I know that's sort of what you're using it as now, but I mean an entire separate webpage dedicated to the Wadazine). in the past, they hosted web pages for several different projects/people. I don't know if that's what the team would want, but I feel like it's a good way to get readers.

this is a magnificent fan-zine that deserves all the love and attention it can get. you managed to interview the man himself, John Romero! That's not an easy thing to do!

finally, this should SERIOUSLY have a DOOM Wiki Page by now. I think it is already a wanted article. Wow.wad has its own Wiki article, I think this Zine should have one, too! 

@Chip We're on the finishing stages of the next issue. We usually post updates in our Discord server to all the related stuff. This next issue is going to be quite big, and that's one of the reasons as to why we're taking quite some time with it. Considering there's only 2 poor lads doing all the heavy lifting for me :P

As for the DW host, of course that would be quite awesome. We mostly use Doomworld as a gateway into the rest of the Doom community, but it would be even cooler if it was actually hosted with its own page. Would certantly push us to work better. Small comments, good reception, feedback and all the effort different people give us is what keeps us going. But Doomworld has been on a decadent state (webpage wise) for quite some time since the last software update, I don't even know if it is possible to host a new webpage for it. Would be cool tho.

And hopefully we'll get a Doomwiki page soon enough! Before we get too big to handle ;)

Edited by Endless

4 hours ago, Chip said:

I wonder if Doomworld would be willing to host these

I too think it would be awesome to see Wadazine as a featured section on Doomworld. As things stand though, it'll still need quite some time for Wadazine to be recognized by the admins at large. 

Almost forgot to update!

Wadazine:

Endless Random /idgames WAD Adventures Series:

Content Update!

Almost forgot about this, hehe.

• Wadazine issues updated
  • ERIWA Updated
  • Added the Wadazine Flag Fest event
  • WMC Updated
  • Added the Wadarcheology project.

Big thanks to @Arrowhead and @ICID for helping up with these projects. <3