Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Happy New Year!

What’s up?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is gonna happen?

• Say hi to the new year - same as the old year
    • Things will change for the better in 2021!
    • Stop trying to predict shit ffs and just try to eek some joy out of life while you can

40 minutes ago, NoXion said:

Poll needs a "fuck knows" option.

Poll needs a “ Doomsday as a result of nuclear weapons/eldritch horror/ John Carmack” option.

Happy new year!

Edited by Silhou3tte : Forgot the most important part.

It's been a long and painful year, and I hope 2021 is the opposite of long and/or painful. Guess we'll find out, eh? HNY, all.

Just now, mrthejoshmon said:

Next year we put it on Hey Not Too Rough, yeah?

They got rid of that difficulty in Doom Eternal, no wonder we've been in trouble.

2 minutes ago, DownloadTheseSweetViruses said:

Nightmare,

Please let it be TNT and not Plutonia.

If my Christmas post got so many reactions and I'm a nobody, then I can't even begin to imagine how many Doomkid's will have!

Happy new year to you all,  there's some amazing talented people on here and it's an honor to be among you,  thanks for putting up with my shit. 

❤️

Happy evening everybody, thanks for all the wonderfull wads and mods. Hopefully the deal with virus becomes history next year, but remember that universe/nature has much worse things in store... ...and it does not negotiate.

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: “there’s actually zero difference between 2020 and 2021. you imbecile. you fucking moron”.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say 2020 was NOT a good year for everyone.

I mean, remember 2016 and all those celebrity deaths? The only good thing that happened that year was the Cubs finally winning the World Series... (And I was feeling bad for them that time...)

Happy New Year to all! And happy birthday to those who's birthday is today.

Onward to the new year. Let's see how things are going to turn out going forward.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that, despite being an essential worker & dealing with customers on a daily basis, the virus failed to catch me this year.

Ok, so here's what I'm going to say.

People hope for the better 2021 but I think for me, I'll expect it to be as shitty as 2020, so that IF it does get better, I'll be surprised in a positive way. That's the way I roll but either way, we need to learn how to make the best time out of the terrible moments in our life, not just pandemic but other things.

If anything, we got it a little better than the previous pandemics in human history but that's all I'm going to say. If you need an explanation, feel free to DM me.

As for me personally, this year has been quite decent. Got a new PC & played both new DooM games. I also improved my physical health quite a bit as I don't feel tired after work anymore that much. I guess those vitamins I've been consuming for the past year actually payed off quite nicely plus I cut back on desserts & sugar.

Still, my mental health isn't in the best state but far from a bad one.

That's one of my plan for 2021. Improve my mental state & actually try to be a bit more active socially.

Oh & hopefully work hard on my TNT doom project. :)

Happy new year & don't have pessimistic thoughts al the time. Make the best out of the good or bad situations.

Edited by The_SloVinator