Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuro_mahoh

🥓BACON.WAD🥓 The series

11 minutes ago, Mr.Rocket said:

Brightened up the toast some so it matches a little better with the colors of the other sandwich:

STIMA0.png

I love the detail! And now I'm even more hungry!

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20210226_221537.png.c2500fb5a2f445cf4e1a18b2e45ec52c.png

1 minute ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

expect the release hopefully by tomorrow

my soul slowly dies with each passing second that I do not get to experience Bacon 4. please hurry 

1 hour ago, thelazyqdude said:

my soul slowly dies with each passing second that I do not get to experience Bacon 4. please hurry 

Keep your soul intact, please. I don't wanna get in trouble with the laws of spiritualism again.

Good news everyone!
BACON4: Make bacon not war is here!!!
Works in GZDoom (Tested in ZDoom but sky texture in hell area is glitched)
Dehacked/BLT/baconator by Mr.Rocket
Midi: Midiworld
Sky1: Redneck Rampage
Sky2: Me
Title music: Neverending story ZX Spectrum

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e3juk50q6rg44vm/BACON4.wad/file

3 minutes ago, Reelvonic said:

@Kuro_mahoh do you mind if i add this to my folder of doom wads for archival purposes

Nope, Not at all. Go ahead! :D

I really enjoy these bacon maps, the theme keeps getting better and better. I especially liked the surprise ending which I will try to keep a surprise. That final very final fight was a very unique experience really clever concept - good times

PS you actually included that item I joked about, but I couldn't reach it (and I really needed it )

Ps don't ever try to maintain a save file at 4%, it's not a good idea I never needed bacon so bad in my life

@Clippy Thanks for playing my map! I'm glad you liked the little bonus map, too! Also, careful I think your getting those comment bots with that "Vom gen in" link. Anyways, BACON5 will come out.... One day, don't count on it. I'll be more generous on the health, too next time! :D

Also hint: For the secrets, near the holes where you get the health, focus on the walls. ;)

5 hours ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

@Clippy Thanks for playing my map! I'm glad you liked the little bonus map, too! Also, careful I think your getting those comment bots with that "Vom gen in" link. Anyways, BACON5 will come out.... One day, don't count on it. I'll be more generous on the health, too next time! :D

Also hint: For the secrets, near the holes where you get the health, focus on the walls. ;)

Ah 

More generous? Maybe but what it really was it felt like a big gap without health for a bit so maybe the distribution or maybe I played badly haha

2 minutes ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

@Biodegradable Thanks for playing my map! And you found a shortcut to the defibrillator too, I'm glad you seemed to enjoy it! Thanks for playing!

Yes good video it was frustrating to see all the health pickups I missed when I was playing a 4% most of the time lol

4 hours ago, Clippy said:

Ah 

More generous? Maybe but what it really was it felt like a big gap without health for a bit so maybe the distribution or maybe I played badly haha

I meant I'll try to be better balanced with the health in the next BACON map. Sorry if I worded (or in this case typed) something wrong.

1 minute ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

I meant I'll try to be better balanced with the health in the next BACON map. Sorry if I worded (or in this case typed) something wrong.

No worries it was probably just the horrible horrible way I played to be honest haha

Please note that BACON5 will most likely be the last in the BACON series. (Or in this case, the BACON quintology.) As yummy and delicious bacon is, unfortunately I would like to end the series with a big final BACONATION. (Which means this map will be BIG) so it may come out in a few weeks.

Code 🥓 Try to solve.

🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓  🥓 🥓 🥓  
15 14 16 2 1 19 22 9 18 10 21 18 1 ?

ROT1(?)

Good Luck ;)

I know this may not be the most important post, but I am currently working on BACON5 as we speak. This will be the last in the BACON series so I'm making it extra special, I can't promise a release this week, but just know the only reason I want to make BACON5 the last is because as much as I love these making maps, I want to put more focus on my main projects. I hope you have your forks ready!

-Kuro (Bacon Aficionado)

BACON5.png.627e12b224389f3320ee9b3b82c17ddf.png

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

BACON5 will be released sometime today 4/3/21!!! Stay tuned!!!

(Also get your forks ready)

Its time... The final possibly hardest BACON map is here...

BACON5: The Last sizzling...
Works in GZDOOM
Dehacked/BLT/baconator by Mr.Rocket
Midi: Midiworld
Sky1: MDK and for MAP02 the Orange forest sky belongs to their original creator
Sky2: Me

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ipbe921kijo6qz5/BACON5.wad/file

MODS NOT RECCOMENDED DUE TO CUSTOM MONSTERS/WEAPONS!

Screenies:

https://ibb.co/3C5YcGf

https://ibb.co/LS8FKch

https://ibb.co/8zHMgVv

https://ibb.co/TvSqB1q

(If it's not good enough as a final WAD I'll fix it)

13 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Wow, I suck at end texts!

And as for the Brightmaps... Yeah... I am not good at putting custom stuff in wads...

And that's odd that the Romero head didn't work for you, it worked for me when I tested it... That is really odd.

Anyways thanks for playing! I'm glad you liked my nasty addition of new monsters and screaming shirtless dudes! 😃

If I was going to end this series I was going to end it with a bang!

(Sorry for the bugs 😔 )

9 hours ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

Wow, I suck at end texts!

And as for the Brightmaps... Yeah... I am not good at putting custom stuff in wads...

And that's odd that the Romero head didn't work for you, it worked for me when I tested it... That is really odd.

Anyways thanks for playing! I'm glad you liked my nasty addition of new monsters and screaming shirtless dudes! 😃

If I was going to end this series I was going to end it with a bang!

(Sorry for the bugs 😔 )

haha no worries buddy I think the custom text got cut off or something\\

No idea why romero head didn't work either

anyway I typically don't like custom monsters but loved tghis experience

Those explosing shirtless dudes had me laughing so hard man oh my goodness

good times