Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

18 hours ago, NeoWorm said:

I started new year with new stuff for HeXen.

It's a mark of great world-building when you create a place where I feel I could actually live. This looks awesome.

1 hour ago, Guardsoul said:

^ !ilike

4 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

After Tango informed me that Makkon had released an update to his insane Quake texture pack, we got looking at some screenshots of a "demo" cathedral he'd made using some of the textures, and I got the silly idea of attempting to recreate the structure in UDB for gzdoom. (The sky is OTEX, the rest of is Makkon). 

I could use many words to describe those shots. Silly is not one of them.

Some sexy work folks. Keep it up.

8 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

[makkontex shots]

I thought that was Quake the first time I saw those shots. The lighting and architecture looks really convincing despite it being in Doom's engine.

Looks amazing either way!

8 hours ago, Deathclaw886 said:

Here is my upcoming .WAD, Triumph of the Guard, my medieval map.

ezgif-2-3c75770cfe1d.pngezgif-2-4c3c70ad1586.pngezgif-2-a6e1712fc41b.pngezgif-2-5f95298e6c17.png

i've never seen images here go invalid this quickly

6 hours ago, MattFright said:

i've never seen images here go invalid this quickly

argh!  stupid ezgif! i was trying to find an alternate image hosting site because postimages serves were offline, what an inconvenience 

1 minute ago, Deathclaw886 said:

argh!  stupid ezgif! i was trying to find an alternate image hosting site because postimages serves were offline, what an inconvenience 

Imgur links last a looooong time, i've seen imgur links used here from almost a decade ago and they were still up. That (and discord) are the only two hosts i use since they're fairly reliable

2 minutes ago, MattFright said:

Imgur links last a looooong time, i've seen imgur links used here from almost a decade ago and they were still up. That (and discord) are the only two hosts i use since they're fairly reliable

hmm, i shall definitely check that out.

ok, imgur is having problems too. it is trying to force me to register with my phone number because of "safety reasons" [and i dont have a phone number]

so i try registering with facebook, and now it says "Imgur is over capacitated!" why is it so damn hard to just share a photo?! i have been trying to do so for hours!