Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

On 4/21/2021 at 10:37 PM, Dragonfly said:

410085898_vlc-record-2021-04-21-11h34m36s-2021-04-2111-34-06.mp4-.gif.0823dcf230b149140ef98b8828113dfc.gif

I have two questions. How much and give it to me.

12 hours ago, Janitor said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210426_002252.png

And with this screenshot, I became your follower :)

15 hours ago, Janitor said:

CYBERPUNK

Mm, System Shock. The second pic gives me warm memories of Wan Chai district in Deus Ex. Great, GREAT job on illuminating the sky over the play area as if it was reflecting the lights below as well, wonderfully atmospheric.

Is your mod mostly a shooter or are you taking some cyberpunk inspiration in the mechanics too?

I'm going to be cursed to the 9th circle of Hell for this one.

The beginnings of my second map for 3x3: Take Two - probably the gimmickiest and least fun concept for a map I've thought up yet. But hey, if people end up hating me for this, I can say I've finally succeeded in something in life.

Screenshot_Doom_20210427_122709.png.b5cf20b4124101b8fac21106b0788ef4.png

On 4/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Roofi said:

Just a screenshot of a fancy corridor I took in the Ultimate Doom Episode Blood of the Damned.

430DOOM0019.png

Striking minimalism. I like it a lot....However, the fact that the texture on the wall closest to the camera tiles like that fills me with a deep sadness and rage.

I made a little ending part for IMPSCAPE's MAP03:

image.png

Now look at those beautiful nodes!

image.png

On 4/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, antares031 said:

[nice screenies]

judging by the different architecure / texturing, you seem to working on more than one map...

6 minutes ago, antares031 said:

Nah, all of those screenshots were taken from the same level:

This map feels a little on the... Plutonic side. May it have something to do with PRCP2, perchance?

This is all @Biodegradable 's fault. Since he did a play through video of 10 Years of DooM, I ended up playing it myself. So now the map is getting a new lick of paint, gameplay tweaks and less weirdness overall.

c2nbXhy.jpg

bKQc44Y.jpg

Edited by Doom_Dude

Since everyone are sharing there map projects here's mine for the theme gawad i'm working on. I got Map 30 Icon of sin style but slaughter-eques. I don't want to give too much away but this was done in Doom Builder 2 (yes i've been told that DB2 is outdated so i switch to UDB (ultimate Doom Builder).

Lord of hell 1.png

Lord of hell 2.png

Lord of hell 3.png

1 hour ago, SiMpLeToNiUm said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210424_044850.png

Genuinely one of the best screenshots i've seen this month. The composition there and every little touch contributing to it is godlike.