Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

I have a suspicion that this Wolfenstein door might be locked.Screenshot_Doom_20210614_204939.png.9994976905d34ecbd8a1f569351d5db4.png
Hmmm... I'm positive it's opened by a yellow skull!

Also, a reply

15 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

The Mucus Empire II (yep thats a thing)

Is this the sequel triquel to The Mucus Flow?

7 hours ago, Cell said:

I have a suspicion that this Wolfenstein door might be locked.Screenshot_Doom_20210614_204939.png.9994976905d34ecbd8a1f569351d5db4.png
Hmmm... I'm positive it's opened by a yellow skull!

Also, a reply

Is this the sequel triquel to The Mucus Flow?

Not a triquel to The Mucus Flow exactly, because this map basically has nothing to do with The Mucus Flow except for its slime. but a sequel to my previous map. :)

12 hours ago, Peccatum Mihzamiz said:

Map I worked on for 'Full Moon'. I overran the 1 hour limit so will rework it into something else.

Lovin' those shadows.

1 hour ago, stewboy said:

I don't think I ever really shared anything about this but I made an attempt at creating a chess game in ACS 10-11 years ago and I just remembered it today, so here's a shot from it. It's mostly functional - you can make moves, capture enemy pieces, and you can't leave your king in check. I don't seem to have implemented castling or en passant though.

That's awesome, however, I am firm in my belief that "en passant" is just something my friend made up so he could beat me.  I will never be swayed from this belief.

12 minutes ago, DoomPlayer00 said:

From Compendium

Is this "Another World" skybox or i've mistaken?

1 hour ago, INfront95 said:

Is this "Another World" skybox or i've mistaken?

I compared the skybox to Another World's backgrounds but couldn't find any matching images.

Just now, DoomPlayer00 said:

I compared the skybox to Another World's backgrounds but couldn't find any matching images.

I already checked. It is not Another world, just my memory playing tricks. Mostly because of color pallete.

Where did you find it or did you draw it yourself?

14 hours ago, INfront95 said:

I already checked. It is not Another world, just my memory playing tricks. Mostly because of color pallete.

Where did you find it or did you draw it yourself?

No, Compendium isn't my creation so I don't know the source of the skybox image. I just really like the wad's hub area and wanted to share a screenshot of it.