Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

8 hours ago, GratefulName said:

Doomguy's House Zone in my Christmas DOOM WAD is done! i'm very happy with the result.

I think the scene would look so much better if there were some brown rock areas on the textures, to match the mountains in the sky?

I'd also recommend Y offsetting the texture on the sky transfer line to make the sky something other than just cliff sides. -72 should do it. 

5 hours ago, Vermil said:

I think the scene would look so much better if there were some brown rock areas on the textures, to match the mountains in the sky?

Not sure if i'm going to do that, i want full white rocks for the mountains.

5 hours ago, ukiro said:

I'd also recommend Y offsetting the texture on the sky transfer line to make the sky something other than just cliff sides. -72 should do it. 

I didn't knew that could be done, it looks way better now, thanks!

doom103.png

Finishing MAP14 for my personal Hell Frontier project, might release it tomorrow or the day after.

Thought it's a cool moment (That is until I died due to taking screenshot of this cool moment).

Might put it on title pic and call it Scythe tribute

On 7/4/2021 at 6:20 PM, Xeogred said:

Happy July 4th, lol

ezNiKh8.jpeg

(Projectile Hell)

Sorry to bring back a post from five months ago, but is the weapon in the screenshot a part of Projectile Hell or is it from a gameplay mod? I've seen it as the Scattergun from Quakestyle ZX, but that's definitely not Quakestyle.

1 hour ago, OkDoomer174 said:

Sorry to bring back a post from five months ago, but is the weapon in the screenshot a part of Projectile Hell or is it from a gameplay mod? I've seen it as the Scattergun from Quakestyle ZX, but that's definitely not Quakestyle.

Its from Eriance

On 11/20/2021 at 6:05 PM, Bauul said:

Supremely ostentatious boss arenas are a hallmark of many memorable Doom wads, so I figured Elementalism should be no different.

6Cl3pkn.png

Amazing it doesn't even look like Doom anymore.

19 hours ago, nue said:

Its from Eriance

Eriance is a person and both of their published WADs are level packs. Neither of them feature that gun.

Edit: turns out it is from Projectile Hell!

Edited by OkDoomer174

1 hour ago, OkDoomer174 said:

Eriance is a person and both of their published WADs are level packs. Neither of them feature that gun.

Edit: turns out it is from Projectile Hell!

From the first version of EriGuns published by Xaser. Sorry I shouldve been more specific

atomic 10.png

So this is the result of myself trying to implement a room designed by my wife a while back that I have finally got around to doing. It is the latter stages of a map that was currently in progress. It is supposed to be the bottom level of a series of underground blood filled sewers that reside underneath the festering surface above.

1 hour ago, KineticBeverage said:

It's kinda dark but I mean you can kinda still see stuff, sorta

doom07.png

Reminds me of DiE MAP31

⛧ WELCOME TO NEKHBET'S DEMESNE ⛧

Screenshot_Doom_20211128_195527.png.f607b3f8d317e5d150f1e02e970bec69.png

Screenshot_Doom_20211128_195659.png.063f69b1d97097b6c1fd16d5a3c5bf65.png

Screenshot_Doom_20211128_200409.png.e3baf46586847dbeca263442eb009644.png

Edited by Scorpius