Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

Recommended Posts

3D Monster that I am working on

 

Screenshot-Doom-20210728-062830.png

Share this post


Link to post

Are those leaves on the right made from distorted, upside down dead player sprites?! Good lord.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Are those leaves on the right made from distorted, upside down dead player sprites?! Good lord.

Brutal

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bank said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210728_194325.png.7b972e112118e29f5a07aba6ca35b1b0.png

 

 

From the forthcoming documentary "Braincake - The Making of Spider Mastermind."

 

Really interesting screens.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

JUST now, I discovered how to use background images in Maverick... So now I figured I would start a little scenery project for my after dawn megawad project...

 

picture:

 

maverick.png

 

EDIT

 

trying to decide if these guys should be allowed to become GZFreeDOOM monsters:

 

newteam.png

Edited by CBM

Share this post


Link to post

still making robots

 

monoalienscreenshot.png

Share this post


Link to post

windash-textures.png

 

most are 33x33 pixels as that was the grid size I selected for windash ... I am actually using a selection of these for textures on the robots I am building for GZFreeDOOM.. but I might also make something similar to clippys chiptucky fried chicken thing at some point and then use my windash textures for decoration

Share this post


Link to post

One of the old maps from TNT Revilution getting a facelift and some gameplay tweaks.


 

Spoiler

 

aoFP8CT.png

 

eRJfjNn.png

 

f803Ddo.png

 

Ia5PX3E.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

windash-textures2.png

 

my monsters are also using these 33x33 pixel textures as their textures... here are 2 of them that I just updated

 

my monsters are scaled to have same height and width  in-game, as the monsters they replace

 

worker ant robot - replaces spectre (transparent in-game) - 6 legs

worker-ant-stealth-update.png

 

master spider security robot - replaces spider master mind - it does have 8 legs but its difficult to see on this particular shot
spidermastersecuribot2.png

its easier to see on this image

8leggedspider.png

 

a selection of some of their friends:

 

imp-replacer.png
lost-soul-replacer.png
roboheadcaco.png
punker-punk.png
roll-roll.png

Edited by CBM

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kyka said:

One of the old maps from TNT Revilution getting a facelift and some gameplay tweaks.


 

  Hide contents

 

aoFP8CT.png

 

eRJfjNn.png

 

f803Ddo.png

 

Ia5PX3E.png

 

 

Oh! It's nightmap by Olympus! Nice! %)

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

more robot friends

 

viking-test.png
hammerhead-test.png
monoalien-test.png

navy-ant-img.png
lumberjack-friend.png

newmonoalien.png

Edited by CBM

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Commissioned a loading screen from the immensely talented Substance20 for The Age of Hell

bridgeburner56_comms_07-22-2021g.png

wowww really amazing work Substance! Reminds me of Deluxe Paint or ANSI art!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

more items

 

more-gzfreedoom-items.png

Share this post


Link to post

@CBM Might be a good idea to start your own thread for your work, keep it all in a neat and tidy place.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Bank said:

wowww really amazing work Substance! Reminds me of Deluxe Paint or ANSI art!

It's the 16-color palette.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

@CBM Might be a good idea to start your own thread for your work, keep it all in a neat and tidy place.

I do have one but just wanted to show some select models

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, CBM said:

I do have one but just wanted to show some select models

 

That's fair, but just remember that this thread is for other folks to share their work too: by my count you have 8 content posts on this page alone, a lot of them in fairly quick succession. You aren't getting reprimanded or anything, just....maybe ease up on the posts a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

 

That's fair, but just remember that this thread is for other folks to share their work too: by my count you have 8 content posts on this page alone, a lot of them in fairly quick succession. You aren't getting reprimanded or anything, just....maybe ease up on the posts a little bit.

sure thing

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Commissioned a loading screen from the immensely talented Substance20 for The Age of Hell

bridgeburner56_comms_07-22-2021g.png

 

Seeing it big is great. Like the dithereing in it. Don't tend to see that in Doom graphics.

Share this post


Link to post

Did some more progression on my Mayhem 2020 submission remake - I attempted to make an alternate/parrallel version of the starting area.

 

Original:

etrn70.png.afbcb2d67e2021e0c75bae2745d383c9.png

 

Alternate:

Spoiler

etrn72.png.bc8563cddd8d92280ac9df66cf271d20.png

 

Original:

etrn71.png.0976162533a7cadc063d00ded9e3befe.png

Alternate:

Spoiler

etrn73.png.093585f766435cadd551a3cefa4c94b9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×