Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

AZ1

Well, when was the last time I posted? Bah, who cares, now it's lost in oblivion.

Anyway, I'm turning this post in a "Ask Zaldron" post. Every person/object that visits VE in a daily basis knows what this is all about. If you have a question regarding engines stuff, DooM 3 potential features or just plain idiotic questions a la Lüt, then reply...

I'm doing this to add some Doom3esque stuff to the forum, wich now consists solely of "Jesus Christ Superstar!!! The forums are different!!!".

Alright, in which movie is the quote- "yahoo for school!" spoken?

in the "Dorks and Stupid" movie

Is it true that anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung?

who was the celebrity that said : "Bla-bla...blablabla, bla bla BLA !" ?

Think your so smart, huh? Then answer THIS -- Where was my uncle Ralph on the night of July 18th, 1978???????????????

at the movies ?
getting a beer at the bar ?
what ? WHAT ? I'm curious.

If Dark fox leaves seattle at 3 miles per hour, and Dark fox's duck leaves washington at 4 miles per hour, Wich one will get to play Doom3 first?

VINCENT : A movie I'm not even planning to see.

ARCHVILE46 : HE WAS BREATHING!!! MWHAHAHAH!!!

LÜT : I don't know. Not all your sentences rhyme.

MAGA : All of them.

DARK FOX : Sometimes.

DISTURBED : None of them. Me.

HAY
i'MA new pearson WHo jus gotchere; We OHNly HAVEA 14.4 Connnectiion out hear in tha Boonies;) Anywey, when's DOM3 gointa come out??????//

Many new newbies come on here, and this is the question that they ask that most often bothers me. Why can't they think of something else to say?

Do you have a job?

Looks like you answered your own question there, bucko.

hey, Zald.... tell me the meaning of life, if you know it...
it would be of some help...

Ok, this is a tuffy. How do I get the Cyber Demon out of my bathroom? All it dose is sit in there reading magazines. When I try to open the door, it shoots a rocket at me! And to make things worse, I think it has begun to throw its crap at the door. The place is beggining to smell!

Hmm.......try getting a new bathroom.
I have an Imp in my bedroom. Everytime I try to walk in, it screams at me and throws a Fireball my way. What should I do?

How I got rid of the pig demon in my closet was feed him the body of my ex-girlfriend. He said it tasted fine until he got to the pussy. I and about 30 people will tell you, her pussy tastes so bad it makes your toung go numb.

all these demons in yer house's eh?

do what you would do in DooM...

*BANG*

I'm sure any editor will have custom portal features.

Not like I'd ever use these "portals" of theirs, well, maybe if I knew what they were, but they sound pretty useless.

Phenomena.

That's an interesting question. We don't know what kind of "VIS" calcs id's planning, but if they go for a pure "designer's job" plan, the easy-editing concept will fade away. And Carmack wants to bring the old ease of modding, something that will never match old DooM's ease because of a matter of "new information processed".

Portals and visplanes are ALWAYS welcome inside the editor. There are sometimes when you really need to make everything by yourself.

If hardware vendors fix some bottlenecks, we could just throw away (sorta) the VIS concept. Next generation tile-based video cards will fix the overdraw problem, and if the AGP port were fixed, no one would care about the data traffic.

Zald, tell me the release date of Doom 4, with one day error....

Mmmh, the amount of retarded stuff here equals the General forum. Hooray!

No, this far surpasses it. This time the people are actually trying to be stupid. It just kinda happens by accident in the general forum.

Mmmh, the amount of retarded stuff here equals the General forum. Hooray!

you ask for it, remember ?

Answer me these questions three...

1)Name?
2)Quest?
3)Favorite Colour?
=)

Okay, let's make it five.

4)Do you think the health potions and trippy artifacts should make a return?

5)Should their be a little model of the Doomguy's face in the status bar, for old time's sake?

1) errrr...
2) what ?
3) black
4) I DEFINITELLY WANT THE MEGASPHERE AND INVULNERABILITY BACK, THEY ARE THE HISTORY....
5) YES, IT SHOULD.

1) Zaldron
2) Spam
3) Black

4) Health potions? Hell, no.
5) GOODBYE FACE. I WANT MORE SCREEN.