Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

AZ1

You can always level edit like Quake games, that's for sure. Sure, it would be a little harder because simplicity is NEVER supposed by complex engines.

But building top-notch levels. Here's where the community splits in 2 parts, the wanna-be's and the I-ACTUALLY-HAVE-TALENT. Is it good? Some might say no, because they wont understand the code or the editor, and let's not think of 3D packages for modelling and 2D for skinning.

I say it's good. Why? Because people with talent make the best mods, while the rest is CRAP. Natural selection, I'll say...

I think that the health potions should be replaced with med kits. As for invulnerability, I don't know how they could realisticly put it into the game. As for the face, I think it would be cool to be able to see your face like in the other Doom games, but it would take up screen space. Maby they could allow you to turn it on or off in the preferances.

Heh. Well, we all saw the MacWorld video, and with a little coding, and the Quake3ish command for thirdcamera view, we should be able to see our own character grinning, turning around and getting beated by the demons. While it's obviously useless for SP, it's a great addition for MP, and a must-have for Coop.

I appreciate what you're doing, Zaldron. In this forums, 90 procent is wacko and tries to blast this forum to oblivion.Serious guys like us are pushed away.

HAHAHA!
You have not been here long eh?
Zal is just as bad me sometimes >_<

Heheheh, I only do those comments on the General forum. As for this one, I pretty much save them for those "special" guys out there...you know wich ones, those who should take "guy" as a compliment.