Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn

Hiya, Time for yet another useless, annoying, pointless, incompetent, completely nothing thread, brought to you by the me, of DOOM Anomaly. :D

The anyways, so, today is teh Friday the 13th for the me today (Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn), and I am be wondering; Have you had any badluck of the today? (Out of the ordinary badluck Dee-Lee's though)

Teh me myself DOOM Anomaly has had the same ol' bad luck; failing, late, puter messed when I least need it to, Blah blah blah, moan moan moan, Belly-ache, Belly-ache, Belly-ache.

Righto, now, scavenge about, until I relapse back, into a state of here.

Friday the 13th has finished on this side of the Atlantic, and the only bad luck "dee-lee" I encountered was that I couldn't get through to Doomworld for several hours (nor, it seems, could many other people).

Then again, a black cat lives here, which is presumably a counterbalancing source of good luck.

Heh, ironically enough, this was one of the best Fridays I've had in a long while, which is no mean feat.

Over here the day of bad luck is tuesday the 13th. They even changed the titles of the Friday the 13th movies when they translated them.

Today was my best friend's birthday. We went and bought anime and are actually watching it right now. I got the day off work. So all in all, it's been a great day.

Nanami said:

Today was my best friend's birthday. We went and bought anime and are actually watching it right now. I got the day off work. So all in all, it's been a great day.

Heh, today was the birthday of a good friend that I haven't seen in a long time, until today.

Since I get paid on the beginning and the middle of the month, Friday the 13th is always payday for me.

While travelling home today (technically yesterday), we were blocked from moving into the right-turn lane by a dumb___ vehicle driver who was too far to the right. What's so special about that? It happened on three separate occasions.

And I was unable to connect to the internet for about three hours, which hasn't happened in a long time. So yes, it's been a true F13.

Friday December 13th, 2002... Second last class a few people were playing Doom Legacy DM, and the server name said 'big boy no dean'. I thought "fuck that, I'm joining it", and the instant i joined, people were coming over to my computer and trying to reboot it. i won 105-37-29-forgot the rest.

Friday, december 13, 2002

This day I was free from work, installed a TV in/out videocard in my PC and tried to setup a network between a Windows XP and a Windows ME computer, which (of course) didn't work.

All in all one of the better days for me this week, since today (sat) I gotta work again :-P

-Missed the bus
-More than one half of my class got an F on the math test(Though, I got a B-...) So of course the math teacher was really pissed off at everybody.
-Failed my spelling test. Yeah. SPELLING.
-Got no work done on my art project.

So not that bad really :p

Epyo said:

-Missed the bus
-More than one half of my class got an F on the math test(Though, I got a B-...) So of course the math teacher was really pissed off at everybody.
-Failed my spelling test. Yeah. SPELLING.
-Got no work done on my art project.

Well, if you disclude the spelling part, then welcome to my everyday school life...

I had to go to court because I missed jury duty. if I don't go in march I'll be fined $250 and have a hearing where I can get fined at least $500 and possible jail time. I wasn't alone though. there was something like fifty people there in the same boat. other than that it was cool.