Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Nobody

They Should Stop Using The BFG Edition For Console Releases

On 1/9/2021 at 4:38 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

BFG Edition is automatically invalid for making the flashlight attached to your armor. Combat is so piss easy in BFGE I don't see the appeal at all. 

Honestly i wouldn't mind the shoulder-mounted flashlight if it was optional + in the same position as the original flashlight.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:47 PM, A Nobody said:

If you mean the Lost Mission, it's become a mod for standard Doom 3.

That's fantastic......if you're a PC player, not so much if you're a console player. Pretty hard to use mods with an Xbox One or 360, unless you screw around with it A LOT!! It's not as easy to do as it was for my GDEMU ( plug n play and a a couple pieces of Windows software to set everything up ) for my Sega Dreamcast. I have TONS of mods and about 70% of them were made from Half-Life 1 & 2 and DOOM 2. But, as I said, my GDEMU was plug n play and the added SD card top 3D printed tray, then just ran a 3 twisted together 1000k ohm resistors on the 12v rail for heat reduction and that was it and if course the the GDI or CDI rom ISO files, GDEMU SD card maker and load them all on the formatted SD card and your off. No soldering, no need to be an engineer and completely change everything......it was sooo easy, if something like this is possible and as easy for Xbox 360, I'M MOST DEFINITELY IN!! Then I could have anything I want, including MODS galore. I've seen a few things online, but holy crap, A LOT OF WORK, TIME AND MONEY to ruin your machine if not done absolutely perfect, definitely not plug n play!!