Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timmie

Update on the next release...

Ok, looks like the next release is going to be delayed a couple days. I just got the v25 source from Randy so I'm going to move everything over to that for the next version (0.71).

Sounds cool :D

Why Not Make It 0.8 ?
You Want To Make It So Its "NOT" Beta By The Time Its Ready For New Features Right :)

Ok, another delay. I didn't get anything done on it today because I was having fun getting over the Norwalk virus! Yay! I missed my work Christmas party, too =/

It usually only takes me a day or two to move to a new version of ZDoom, so next weekend for sure, maybe before because I'm heading to my parents next Saturday for Christmas.

Reactron said:

Randy Says It Is 100% But Its In "BETA" For Now
He Is Still Finding Lots If Bugs With It

Dude, why do you type like that? It seems as though you're taking a big breath before each word you type :P

Arioch said:

yay for full hexen compatibility!

Yes, indeed, full Hexen support in ZDoom = orgasm :D

Text with capitals at the start of every word is even more annoying than text with no capitals at all :(

NiGHTMARE said:

Text with capitals at the start of every word is even more annoying than text with no capitals at all :(

-->>AMEN<<--

Anyway I now really can't wait for the new ZDooMGL to come out, can't wait to try the finished version :)

DooMBoy said:

Yes, indeed, full Hexen support in ZDoom = orgasm :D

Somebody get DooMBoy a Kleenex or something. :-)

Ok, quick update. Conversion to v25 is pretty much complete. Now I'm just running through finding all the oddities that it brought out :)

Hopefully I'll be uploading a new version tomorrow!

timmie said:

Ok, quick update. Conversion to v25 is pretty much complete. Now I'm just running through finding all the oddities that it brought out :)

Hopefully I'll be uploading a new version tomorrow!

Of course, Randy just uploaded 26 followed quickly by 27. On a quick check, most of the v25 issues have been addressed, but I haven't given it a thorough bashing yet.

greetings

could someone tell me where I can download the latest versions of zdoom 2.0 pre.* betas.

Thanks in advance.