Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM Bear

Doomworld shower thoughts thread

Hey all :-)

Just had a random thought pop into my head that wouldn’t warrant the creation of a thread on it’s own so figured I’d start the “Doomworld shower thoughts thread” :-D

Feel free to post all your weird and wonderful thoughts here! They don’t need to be DooM or Doomworld related and can be anything humorous, thought provoking or just anything at all :-D

I will start with, if this is the “Electionchat Elsewhere” section of Doomworld, where is this implied Doomworld “Electionchat” section? ;-P

1 minute ago, Nevander said:

It's stating outright to not have electionchat on this forum, as in, elsewhere.

And i applaud Doomworld for that, i want to get away from politics

i hate the fruity and stereotypical ideology of happiness [flowers and rainbows and sunshine, and Fucking unicorns]. People would probably be like "Well you are just not a happy person!!" That doesnt embody happiness to me! i like the Darker side of life. I am often told that i am being too morbid. and i always seem to complain about things often, but i get a kick out of this. 

if i see a sunny field with a rainbow with one of those "Magical" things you call unicorns, it makes me angry for some reason, and queasy too.

[i swear, if i see another unicorn product in Walmart, im gonna lose it]

i have been told before "Well you dont have a bubbly personality" when i am just in my neutral phase, and i laugh at this. Why do i have to be expressionful every second i exist? People always think something is wrong with me when i am in my neutral phase, they are always like "Whats wrong with you?" but nothings wrong!

anyways, back on track..... Ive never liked the songs that tell you to be happy for some reason.... like "Here comes the sun" and "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"

No! i like the rain! i am actually not that fond of sunny days. one reason is because it gets too hot, and the sun causes glare on my computer screen. But another reason is that i feel more at ease. but the worst part of all, is when a rainbow comes out. i mean, i like rainbows, and the science behind them mainly, but i dont like what they represent. the whole "oh, everything is great, everything is Ś̴̩̀Ụ̸̿N̸̫̘͆̃S̶͔̖̺̾̾H̴̱̰͝Í̸̝͓̐̆N̸̦̫̤̑͠É̵̥͆ ̶̰͌́̏A̷͖͆N̴͙̆̍̎Ḑ̷͈̐ ̵̢͓̓͂̌Ŗ̷͎̖̈́̚Ä̵͎͔́̌̈́I̸̧̯͑̅N̵̰͎̾͜B̶͔̔͂O̷̗͝W̶̩͜͝S̸͔̙̩̍̽̚!!" 

and no, i am not trying to be edgy, i am being my genuine self, one of the great things about the internet.

but i have one weakness, one thing that i just break down and act like a little girl if i see one........cats.

i mean, just look at them, they are so precious! i just smile when i think of one! squeeee!

ehem... ehehe.... anyway. this was my shower thought 

The Octopus is allegedly smart enough to comprehend concepts of morality, do you ever think we could talk to an octopus? What do you think it would tell us about the ocean? Why can it comprehend good and bad yet always actively be bad? Going out of its way to be evil? Are octopus the villains and they're secretly plotting to take over, maybe Cthulhu is real and will lead our octopus overlords. Why doesn't it scare you, the thought of tentacled intelligent creatures having higher functions actively working towards chaos and entropy in the vast ocean as you, the pathetic biped, struggle to swim in their domain? Are you safe on land as the Old One's army sets itself to work, plotting our fall?

Finally in the shower. Uuu, purple nail polish. Coconut or cocoa and macademia? Coconut. Shampoo. Where am I, what is this? I want to sleep.

Was something like that last night. A bit too tired to solve the mysteries of life that I forget when I step out of the shower.

And I thought I was the only one, @Deathclaw886... Well, my sister and I. We have that way of communicating with only a glance to each other.

However, I like sunny and especially windy sunny days. They form those swirly clouds in the sky and I really like riding my bike around, taking pictures of the sky.

...And I hate cats! Those bastards demand too much attention for what they give back in return. I once had ours scratching my right foot so hard that it got swollen and couldn't even fit in my flip flops so that I didn't go to the hospital barefoot. And all this because I didn't pet him? Once? Because I was in a hurry? I'm sorry, but you're asking too much and I demand respect, too! Flings it out of the window

...Dogs are great, though. All of them! Except the really small ones that are really aggressive for some reason.

23 minutes ago, [McD]James said:

Cats are man's best friend. 

Hmm, seems legit

Now yeah, maybe hate is a strong word, but I really dislike the nature of those animals

23 minutes ago, cu2 said:

Hmm, seems legit

Now yeah, maybe hate is a strong word, but I really dislike the nature of those animals

Cats have nothing but love in their hearts. 

6 hours ago, Loud Silence said:

Doomguy's thought about shower: "What's the point? I would get messy again with berserker."

Nonsense, he has one after every level. How do you think he can sneak up behind the monsters without them smelling him? ;)

39 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

Nonsense, he has one after every level. How do you think he can sneak up behind the monsters without them smelling him? ;)

Monsters never take shower either. Besides why Doomguy should sneak?

16 hours ago, Endless said:

Do bald people use shampoo or... a soap?

Well I've been shaving my head for probably 20 years now, I've always preferred it. Easier to take care of and I can do my own haircuts; sometimes I do let it grow out a bit, but usually not more than 1/4" to 1/2". And yeah, my hair is thinning up front now, which I always expected it too, runs in the family. But to answer your question: yes, bald people wash their heads. But it's cheaper to just use the same stuff you use to wash the rest of your body.

I just use a 5 in one body wash. Sometimes if it's grown out a bit I'll use shampoo, but Irish Spring makes a good 5 in one body wash; shampoo, conditioner, body and face wash, and deodorant.

6 hours ago, [McD]James said:

Cats have nothing but love in their hearts. 

This is the truth. My cat has a very strong love of trying to figure out how to kill me and everything else in existence. But I know she loves me, otherwise she wouldn't be so hell bent on my destruction. And those ten seconds of petting her with my head on her side and listening to her purr softly is well worth the numerous scratches that she inflicts on me once she gets sick of being petted.

And when the hell did you change your name Ajora? Confused me when I went to quote you.

Edited by Jello

Mmm, yeah, that's a nice, juicy ass you've got there, Cybie...

...What? Don't look at me like that. This thread is for shower thoughts.

Would you mind closing the curtain, ya sick fuck?

15 minutes ago, N1ck said:

What the fuck even is yogurt.

The bacterial fermentation of milk. Which sounds gross, but the bacteria help aid digestion and your immune system. Plus it has a fair amount of protein, vitamin d, and calcium.

I've started eating it more lately, because at first it just sounded disgusting. But you add some fresh fruit to it, and you've got a pretty good snack. 

And now I feel like I'm getting really old because I'm thinking more about the stuff I'm eating.

One of the most unexpected events in human history will surely shock and confuse the world next week, but people should not be afraid.

13 hours ago, cu2 said:

...Dogs are great, though. All of them! 

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH DOGS!!!

Those Codependent noisy, destructive ASSHOLES have caused me so much torment my whole life! 

I WANT THEM TO GO AWAY!!!

I always thought smoke alarms should have snooze buttons.

It's like, I know I'm burning my food, I don't need a siren to remind me.