Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMD

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 51 - Now with 83 percent less ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ!

A link to last months browser crashing extravaganza

Hey hello hooray, ASS fanatics, we have returned with a new year but more of our same bullshit!

The fifty-first iteration of Abyssal Speedmapping Sessions will be held a week from today:
January 23, 2021 at 1900 GMT (2 PM Eastern time)ย  with a second session held Sunday morning at 0700 GMT to accommodate for Europeans and Americans who stay up late and eat candy for breakfast.

Two themes announced at the first session, a third given for the second session.ย  15 minutes prep time, 15 minutes bugfixing, all that fun stuff.ย  Come join us if you havent already.ย  If you did join us and left voluntarily you can come back to.ย  If you were removed by force, which is like two people, dont bother >:3

https://discord.gg/5wMSrX2DGV

Here is a link to our discord with ten uses, I doubt wed be pulling more than that in a given month, but its not all that difficult to find if it comes to that

Yes this is the last time I will throw unicode in a thread title.ย  Thank you for dealing with this stupid stupid incident of extravagance.

Shows startingggggggg
Possible themes are below
SELECTED THEMES ARE IN BOLD
1 - 32x32 Grid 2 - Two types of monsters 3 - all lighting below or including 160 4 - Based (however loosely) off a real life building 5 - SLADWALL everywhere (e1 simulator)

ย heres the resources

32in24tex-ASS51.zip

Edited by TMD

Midi-

Red Sand by Psyrus

ย 

Themes used-

32x32 grid

all lighting below 160

ย 

Build time-

2 hours 15 min

ย 

Jaws In Spaces Big ASS Comeback

Updated with a minor bugfix to make the lift & teleport ambush work.

ย 

Also sorry I misread the rules about the themes :(

Edited by Jaws In Space

A simple E2M8 rip-offย arena:ย ooof.zip

ย 

Title: Tower ooof

Build time: 30 minutes

Theme: 32 grid, 2 type of monsters - cyberdemon and pain elementalย (second one is visible from HMP)

Texture Pack: Yes

no new music, barely tested

Unfortunately we'd just finished up when I posted my last comment: I forgot to post the third theme on time, apologies. :/ With any luck I'll be more on top of things next month, fingers crossed!

Oh crap! Well, no worries, it could be used elsewhere in another project... Or whatever idea you have in mind to do with this thing.