Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaia74

Wadazine Survival Sessions #4: Stardate 20X6

image.png.c31060100af69667264f69c70425bcb5.png

Hi everyone!! I know that it is usually Endless who does these topics, but this time, I had to do the post and the survival so... the survival continues alongside the Wadazine community and any other members who manage to join us! n.n, now, we are going to fight the hell in a wad made by ribbiks!, a set of 7 maps and a secret one that will put us all to the test after fighting in Jiffy Bag I'm sure this will be a big change and a great challenge for all!

American Session:

- Jan 16th, Saturday

- 9:00 PM/21:00 CST / GMT-6

- IWAD: DOOM2

- We survive: Stardate 20X6

- If you want your stats tracked, send me a screenshot of your kill count at the end of the session, I'm still working on the system!

Server Info:

- Wadazine Survival Sessions #4: Stardate20X6

- Password: Wadazinestar

- Player Limit: 16 Players

- Hosts: @Gaia74 & @Endless

» Scoreboard «

Join the Wadazine Discord!: https://discord.gg/Q2RKn4J

Previous sessions:

Good session- small turnout but we were dedicated to beating Ribbiks and his damn archviles. I gained a lot of experience, thanks to Gaia, Taufan and Lil’Ruff for carrying my ass. 

Not too many participants this time, but I'm glad I could be of help for everyone, even if I didn't go for too long. Heck, I'm surprised this could be finished too, despite several compromises in this case. Congrats, Gaia, Niko, and Ruff!

I was glad I was able to make it to one of these sessions, it was some good fun! Hopefully I can make it to some more in the future :D