Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReeseJamPiece

I despise Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan is an egotistical piece of shit that talks over everyone he meets. Doesn't matter who they are, could be a toddler with cancer or the Prime Minister himself and he'll still talk over them. The audacity this man has is absolutely absurd. Being in the same country as this twat makes me want to storm into the Queen's palace and demand independence. I fucking despise him. 

Essential viewing 

Context: This is Morgan facing Brett Lee, one of the fast cricket bowlers of all time, as part of a silly stunt. If you are not a pro, this can be deadly. He was lucky to walk away with just a fractured rib.

I get the idea he came to the US for a while because no one liked him in Europe, but I guess the US is too nuts for him now so he probably went back.

Is it just me or is the major propagandist news anchor in V for Vendetta kinda like Piers Morgan and Bill O' Reilly rolled into one?

Surprised he went through with that cricket stunt though.   The object is actually to hit the batter or was that pro just punishing him?    None of the pansy propagandists in the US would go through this.   Not saying he has any other redeeming qualities though.

It could be worse. You got Piers Morgan.

We got Tucker Carlson, and Bill O'Reilly, and Glenn Beck, and Steve Bannon, and Rush Limbaugh (not for much longer), and Alex Jones, and of course, a soon-to-be ex-President...

Wanna trade?

15 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

and of course, a soon-to-be ex-President...

Wanna trade?

no, potus is good, the president elect on the other hand..... aaagh!

but anyway, Electionchat elsewhere

Are we only now finding out that Piers Morgan is insufferable? I'd sooner drown than so much as listen to him, UK day time TV is disastrous and he is about 80% why it is so.

10 hours ago, Murdoch said:

Does anybody ACTUALLY like him?

He is tall, famous and has a big wallet. Someone probably has posters of him over their beds.