Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #9 (First 2021 issue!) - Feat. Ryath interview, Doom 32x Reviews, 2070 a Doom Story, The Master Levels for Doom II, Bill Thorpe interview, the WSS and the Master Endurance Tournaments.

If you find out which magazine we are referencing with our cover you will receive an officially sponsored Wadazine cookie. 🍪

This issue really turned out great- thanks to everyone who wrote an article, there are some good reads this month! 

Hmm. Just figure out about this magazine. This looks very interesting man! I'll definitely be reading more of this.

14 minutes ago, Endless said:

If you find out which magazine we are referencing with our cover you will receive an officially sponsored Wadazine cookie. 🍪

I get the hunch that it's that one issue of Next Generation with Unreal on the cover (2/1997).

6 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

I get the hunch that it's that one issue of Next Generation with Unreal on the cover (2/1997).

milk-chocolatte-round.png

12 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

Nerd.

14 minutes ago, dmslr said:

Nerd.

I'll take that as a compliment.

1 minute ago, AggroBen79 said:

This looks interesting

It is, 101% guaranteed. Don't forget to check out the rest of our free stock ;)

It was a pleasure making a new Console Doom article for this. Now go read my article.

3 minutes ago, AggroBen79 said:

This looks interesting

DAD OF COURSE IT DOES I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS 10 TI-

I seen you guys dedicated a whole page to my Clippyworld mapset. Thanks so much for this, I did not expect to be mentioned here and it means a lot.

I had a lot of free time last year with the pandemic and working from home etc to make a lot of maps and I had fun making them and glad for anyone who enjoyed them

I been playing doom for 20 years on and mostly off but really got back into it last year and I'm glad I joined these forums

I like mapping and am enjoying the community experience here, in such a short time I feel like I made a lot of friends and felt welcome. I'll keep mapping and playing maps, recording videos of me playing maps and having a good time.

One minor correction, the abstract drawing used to make the map Biohazard was drawn by @Biodegradable . He came to me with the drawing and asked if I would be interested in trying to make a map out of it, it was a unique and fun experience. 

Again thanks everyone for the kind words and the mention in the magazine, keep up the good work :)

@Clippy Glad to know you liked it, and thanks for the correction! I'll make sure to do a bit more research next time I'm writing about something.

I want a FIREBLU t-shirt and maybe a tie!   I really enjoy these wadzines; thanks to everyone who makes it happen.

2 hours ago, Endless said:

milk-chocolatte-round.png

Ha! Just realized that's a choccy milk medal.

Saw my recent WIP WAD was featured #68 in New Stuff. Thanks, I suppose.

Not sure how long this has been going on for, but it's a very fun read. Great to see @Clippy's work featured, too!

3 hours ago, MFG38 said:

And of course you win a Doom 64 prize from me! This preview appeared in that exact magazine as well. :D
next_generation_026_february_1997-085.jpg.369daf5bb54cd482bbd2508fe37c7c4a.jpg

Thanks everyone! Glad you all guys loved it! We'll keep it going as long as the community keeps givin' it some Doom love <3

4 hours ago, Ryath (aka scwiba) said:

Yo, where'd you find this clown?! He's ruining an otherwise fantastic production here.

Can be found anywhere now a days. Pretty prolific guy may I say :P

3 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

One more great edition interesting to read!, congrats to the team! n.n

Thanks mate! Hoping to see more contributions from you :D

As a more serious comment, thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to talk shop for a little bit in this issue. And I really appreciate the seal of approval!

1 hour ago, Ryath (aka scwiba) said:

As a more serious comment, thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to talk shop for a little bit in this issue. And I really appreciate the seal of approval!

Thanks a lot for bieng part of it. Your interview is fascinating and really fun to read, and of course, your WAD is more than deserving of a Master Seal. I'm glad you liked it :)