Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

*I pull out the hell sword*. Take this!. *I kill the demons with one swipe, at the cost of my energy*.

*I pull out my knife, i stab a pain elemental in it's eye, i then throw it into the brain of a archvile*. Cryssifu, help me out!.

1 minute ago, Deathclaw886 said:

*i hurriedly point my knife towards L* GET BACK FROM HIM! Oh!.... hi L.....

*Teleports behind ¿her? and with an evil smile says*

Heheh, watch out, you must watch your back

*Tears apart a demon*

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

*I grab the soulsphere, im healed now*. Damn it, these things won't let up!.

Wait, I'll give you some hellish power for the sword

*gives some of his necroplasma to him/her, 2:3:1:0/9:9:9:9*

Don't have much left, so I'll use my powers only in emergencies

*I use the sword again, cutting down hordes of the demons, before noticing crystal*. *I scream in rage, i run towards the demons around him, i cut them all up, and also tear them to shreds*.

*I slowly back away to a corner, while the slaughterwad continues*

...wh-whew... that was... kinda intense... things seem k-kinda active out there, I'll need a moment here. Maybe I can figure out some potion... I... can't really think of anything, though...

Just now, DRMman said:

*I run to you*. Damn it hang in there, you still got a dream, RIGHT?!.

*You put your arms around me, holding me up*. Y-yeah...just gotta get past this. *My mind is foggy from the blood loss*.

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

*You put your arms around me, holding me up*. Y-yeah...just gotta get past this. *My mind is foggy from the blood loss*.

*I haul you up, we run through the demons, as i slice them up*.

Oh, I-

*looks at the sword, laying on the ground beside me*

I... I think I'm not the... the one destined to wield that. You think I'm the Slayer?! I'm a pathetic fool, I barely helped my party at all so far, and I accidentally stumbled into a portal to Quake and got caged and, when I could have thought of a good escape plan, I managed to somehow transform permanently into a foolish wallaby.

Although leaping is fun, but... still.

*We come out from the horde of corpses, covered in blood and guts, i feel a tear drop on my shoulder*.

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

Oh, I-

*looks at the sword, laying on the ground beside me*

I... I think I'm not the... the one destined to wield that. You think I'm the Slayer?! I'm a pathetic fool, I barely helped my party at all so far, and I accidentally stumbled into a portal to Quake and got caged and, when I could have thought of a good escape plan, I managed to somehow transform permanently into a foolish wallaby. Although leaping is fun, but... still.

We all have a Slayer inside us... I can see yours

Just now, DRMman said:

*We come out from the horde of corpses, covered in blood and guts, i feel a tear drop on my shoulder*.

*You see tears falling from my bloodshot eyes, you embrace me one last time before i finally collapse*.

*I grit my teeth, trying my hardest to prevent tears falling from my eyes, i look at you one last time, before i reload my arm.* It's time!, time for revenge!.

You... you sure about that? I... can try. I guess I'm a bit more muscular in this form. I don't know.

*I hesitatingly bring a hand (paw?) to the handle of the sword, in truth curious about it, although perhaps a little worried about the dangers it could hold, but ehh, unlikely*