Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

Making imp's sounds to scare off the bear. Does not work damn it. Will try bee's sound next. It worked, bear is away. Now i go back home to play Doom. Don't dare to teleport me to forest again!

If this is a snowy forest i grab some snow and pull the needles out of it, put it in a can over a fire. Water melts, We now have water.

you cant have any B))

I wander around and find LZ127 Graf Zeppelin fully stocked and functional behind some trees somewhere, I hop aboard and float off over the forest in comfort and style.  I offer a cabin to anyone who wants to help me finish drawing some sprites

7 minutes ago, DRMman said:

Start making wooden swords, demons are probably gonna come out of nowhere.

and i start haphazardly trying to make a wooden gun, i dont know if it will work, but if it doesnt, ill die an idiot, so theres that

I try to make an automatic crossbow, not sure if i was successful, but it's the thought that counts.

Wha... Noooooooo, there is something blocking my powers. Looks like I'll have to work with my hands...

(yes, I am acting. No, seriously, I'm acting, I think it ads some more fun)

Just now, Lol 6 said:

(yes, I am acting. No, seriously, I'm acting, I think it ads some more fun)

[It's a roleplay thread, so there is nothing wrong with your post.].

*Mass assembles first aid kits out of strange magic potions i found behind a rock.*

Just now, DRMman said:

Mass assembles first aid kits out of strange magic potions i found behind a rock.

i wouldnt trust those potions if i were you, they kind of have the color that "Biceps King" had in one punch man.....

12 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

I throw a vinyl of Dance of Death aimed at the sun to save space in my backpack, but accidentally hit StupidBunny's Zeppelin.

Although a mere record could puncturing my gasbag is unable to cause meaningful damage to the Graf, the fact that it is an Iron Maiden record causes the airship to explode instantly.  Iron Maiden can now write a sequel to Empire of the Clouds.

1 minute ago, StupidBunny said:

Although a mere record could puncturing my gasbag is unable to cause meaningful damage to the Graf, the fact that it is an Iron Maiden record causes the airship to explode instantly.  Iron Maiden can now write a sequel to Empire of the Clouds.

It wasn't a very good Iron Maiden album, so that makes the impact more destructive.

2 minutes ago, StupidBunny said:

i mourn Stupidbunny's untimely death, hopefully his ghost will still join us in this forest.