Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

New Doom 2 map: "Feel the Burn!" Made in 2 days! (turns out it's extremely hard!) *added BFG to lower settings

DOWNLOAD IT HERE --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSTxKWodmDMoSV8nTt6xNK7Wgh_bz5-e/view?usp=sharing

Gzdoom/Zdoom required - or something similar, has mapinfo etc but basic Doom 2 format mapping

Dynamic lights are cool!

Jumping/crouching disabled - Freelook is your call, I like it! Also there is a lot of stair fighting, let me know if it works ok without freelook

Estimated playtime? Good question! Takes me 20-minutes but there is a learning curve, from submissions below I would make sure you have at least an hour free ... maybe more

Screenshots:

Spoiler

0j0KYHL.png
Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png
Clipboard03.png
Clipboard04.png
Clipboard05.png
Clipboard06.png
Clipboard07.png
FIRETIME.png

Something very particular gave me motivation to make this - went in blank slate, turned out much better than expected. Started yesterday morn and finished just now

All difficulties and multiplayer/ deathmatch supported

UV - Most monsters - 188 - hardest setting

HMP - 149 monsters, not as bad

ITYTD/HNTR 135 monsters and I shove a megasphere up your butt at the start

All the weapons are in the central room, it's up to you to find the best sequence to retrieve them - choose your own destiny!

7 secrets, however fully tested without em - every time you catch a secret a tree lights up!

Hey there art critic, I know it's nuthin to look at - just enjoy the gameplay and pretend it's 1994 :)

Please provide any feedback, as always I love and will watch all videos, however I can never seem to get LMPS to work

Hope you have fun, it's challenging I think and non-linear - find the keys, press the buttons, lower the things and go home to safety

I'm most interested in seeing what order ppl play this, trial and error might be required

DOWNLOAD IT HERE --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSTxKWodmDMoSV8nTt6xNK7Wgh_bz5-e/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Clippy : Made change to file - UV is the same but a BFG is available on easier settings

I liked this one overall, although I think I would have liked it more if I remembered the four radsuits in that side room--I discovered them early on and promptly forgot about them.  I wasted a lot of health getting the weapons in the lava room, which seems super silly since all I had to do was remember the radsuits.  UV, 4/7 secrets, and I ended up leaving a few monsters alive since I was having trouble cutting through the archviles and all the resurrected monsters by the exit.

It felt tougher than your last map.  I definitely died more on this one, a lot of times when trying to gauge how a room worked.  The most memorable parts for me were the blue key fight, the rush across the barrel walkway while the cybderdemon is shooting at you, and then the cybderdemon battle itself.  Lots of cool moments for two days' work!

It took a little wandering around and trial and error, but I figured out how to lower all the skull bars and exit all right.  I was glad I figured out how to get the invuln and that I saved it for the end.  I was out of plasma and unsure if I could get more, so I had to rocket spam/invuln my way to the exit through the archviles and resurrected hordes.  It took me several tries.

Spoiler

When I loaded this up, because of the title I was like, "Is this going to be about the meme?"  Then I saw all the lava and I was like, oh well, I guess not.  So the end was a fun surprise, haha.

I have pretty much zero authority to review people's WADs - I'm not even good at DOOM. But since I was going to play this anyway, I decided, on a whim, to record my playthrough, with commentary.  It took me a long time to get through this, as you can see.  Mostly that was because I died a lot.  I forgot/misremembered what the OP said about all the weapons being in the central room, so in the video, you'll see me completely fail to understand that progression.  Whoops, my bad.

I really enjoyed this.  This is significantly more difficult than most of the DOOM I've played (which is mostly vanilla IWADs, tbh), so even on HMP it was pushing me to the very limits of my ability.  I can't say I liked the cramped corridors or how I had to brute-force most encounters through trial-and-error (although the latter is almost certainly less of an issue to players more skilled than me), but on the whole, I had a lot of fun.  The moment where I was on less than 10% health, ran headlong into a room full of cacodemons, and somehow managed to come out of there not only alive but with a manageable 40% health, was an incredible rush and the joy I felt in that moment alone outweighed all the complaints I had about this map.

And on a slightly off-topic note, this has alleviated some concerns I had about future videos I plan to do on my channel.  I've never done commentary on a blind playthrough of a challenging game before, and I was worried the commentary would suffer compared to my usual content.  On the contrary, not only was this the most fun I've ever had doing commentary for a video, I think it's far more interesting than usual! 

@Salmon thanks for having a look! I was wondering if ppl would utilize the rad suit basement, it's skippable but much harder without it. Glad you liked it, somehow this map came together in a hurry from nothing. Good job getting the invuln, I wonder if I went too far with the ending. As for the surprise you mentioned, that was the sole inspiration to map so I threw this together and I am happy with the results :)

@Biodegradable Thanks so much for the video, 45 minutes! I never really gauged the playtime on this one, I know I can beat it in 20 but I know it - it was very fun watching you figure the map out and try different things throughout. I always love your reaction to my traps and dick moves what a fun time haha. That spidermastermind walkoff has NEVER happened to me, I didn't even know it could happen! It may never happen again, that was nuts. Yes it may have maybe worked in your favour to keep her up there, interesting stuff. "My kingdom for an SSG", you had it at the start but found it eventually. The little trees around the cyberdemon were to keep him in the lava as it raises at the end so he is still kind of a threat, also annoying to player as well. Good times thanks again, your vids are always entertaining.

@Orcsbreath I look forward to watching your video and will comment on it later, but out of time at the moment. Thanks for stopping by and hope you had fun. Nice to hear my map provided a moment of triumph re cacodemon fights, that's always a good feeling when you survive something you do not expect to. Ironic that you don't like cramped corridors :P - also it's an honour that you used my video as a first commentary thing, it's my fave pasttime these days, pop in a random map and play it and say things. Good time. I'll probably watch your vid tonight after work with popcorn - good times!

Thanks again everybody keep em coming :)

Ive been playing a lot trying to beat it saveless 100% but its quite hardcore, and the map isnt speedrun-friendly. The feeling of being cornered is a constant, and trying to avoid sections will make thing escalate really fast. Its one of those maps were you have to play at least a couple of times to really know the enviroment, and play slowly in terms of progression. Its probably the hardest map you have done, that I can remember, surely the one Ive died the most (still trying to pull off a good run).

Secrets were cool as usual, even though I would have swapped the bfg for the chainsaw, just for the final swarm.

Another cool speedman, really challenging this time!

What a map!  Goodness gracious, i can't believe i beat it (on ITYTD!) with 7% health after the end fight!  The word that describes it best for me is: fiendish!  i really liked the confusing but still perfectly reasonable layout and the tricks and small puzzles were well integrated. 

Nice one, Clippy.  And i'm proud of beating it :P  The first cyberdemon i've killed on this millennium, haha, but that wasn't the hard part thanks to enough rockets...

Even if i feel that the beggining is a little bit rough here it goes:

- First of all congratulations for your speedmap, i liked it.

- I like the connectivity of the map.

- Challenging...but choosing the right paths, makes it fair.

- Maybe i would give the rocket launcher a little bit sooner or even the SSG...since you give Beseark...maybe theres no need for the chainsaw. Shotgunning cacos and helknights can be quite harsh.

- I died alot...loved that.

- Hope to see you more in speedmapping events...its challenging and can be quite fun.

Keep up the nice work you are doing for the community ;) "Good Times!!"

@Orcsbreath I watched your video, man I am very happy you stuck around til the finish line despite having a hard time. You were in an even worse situation by missing the SSG you could have got earlier, but you powered through it. Amazing your commentary was quite fun as well. "Clippy you evil bastard" or something, LOL that about sums it up. Re archvile/teleporter fight I find it's best to teleport in and out, I have them blocked for monsters with even some room so they can't get close. And yes, for the ending, that was the whole point of making a map, this spontanous map turned out better and much harder than expected.  But really thanks so much for making it through this map, I find yellow key area is best for last but you powered through that early. TBH I think I made HMP much harder than it needed to be so kudos for sticking with it, it was fun to watch and I look forward to your maps. Never feel obligated to return the video favour but I appreciate it - fun stuff ... PS that berserk area was really added for my love of punching archviles, this may be the only time I hid a monster in a secret, your reaction was fun

@Soulless thank you for spending this time with my map, turns out it packs quite the punch eh. Good chat we had as well, this was a lot of fun to make and I guess I'm a bit evil with the things I do to players haha

@dei_eldren Thanks for having a look, and congrats on beating it on ITYTD. Legit, this map is hard AF even in this setting - glad you enjoyed it. I'm proud you beat it too buddy, interesting you got the cyberdemon with rockets, does this mean you picked the yellow key up before the red key? A harder route I think

@Austinado what a pleasure, I will watch your video in time and comment on it later, so many videos and quite lengthy, I did not realize this map would be so long but then again I am the builder and I know what to expect. Sometimes when I want to speedmap I just do it spontaneously and it's easier if it's not part of a speedmapping event where there are restrictions and regulations, for example I don't like working with custom textures. Keeping in mind this was a speedmap I hope to send you a map some day I take my time on :)

I blame that cacodemon for keeping me away from the SSG, lol.  I wasn't sure how tight ammo would be throughout the map, so I didn't want to risk wasting any on a caco I could easily avoid - ended up completely missing that switch!  I'm curious to see just how much easier it'd be if I got the SSG right at the start.  That said, as much as missing the SSG made the start frustrating, it made getting through it equally more rewarding since I had to overcome a greater challenge.

And yeah, punching archviles is fun!

@Clippy Thank you!  Yeah, i got first yellow, then blue, and red last.  Killed the Cyberdemon firing rockets from next to the unopened red exit door.  Think the first hallway i ran into was the one with the climbing wall by its entrance but am not 100% on that.  "Good times."  The map's without question the hardest i've beaten, but it's really good that one has also enough space, most of the time, to plan the attacks a little bit and there's a few breathers.  Dropping blind in the midst of the Imps was really fun, the teleport there helped to survive, since i had killed the Archvile from behind the fence earlier :)

3 minutes ago, Orcsbreath said:

I blame that cacodemon for keeping me away from the SSG, lol.  I wasn't sure how tight ammo would be throughout the map, so I didn't want to risk wasting any on a caco I could easily avoid - ended up completely missing that switch!  I'm curious to see just how much easier it'd be if I got the SSG right at the start.  That said, as much as missing the SSG made the start frustrating, it made getting through it equally more rewarding since I had to overcome a greater challenge.

And yeah, punching archviles is fun!

Haha stupid cacos, PS I added more white light indicators around the lowering switch and a white floor texture when it lowers which I hope will be less confusing. Cacos are awesome I was hoping this design would let them chase you from any place in the map. I am also conservative with ammo on a blind run, and ammo distribution was tough to manage since this map has no point a-b-c progression. Glad you found the no SSG challenge still a good time, most ppl hate that. Pushing the white switch last was def not something I thought I would see haha

3 minutes ago, dei_eldren said:

@Clippy Thank you!  Yeah, i got first yellow, then blue, and red last.  Killed the Cyberdemon firing rockets from next to the unopened red exit door.  Think the first hallway i ran into was the one with the climbing wall by its entrance but am not 100% on that.  "Good times."  The map's without question the hardest i've beaten, but it's really good that one has also enough space, most of the time, to plan the attacks a little bit and there's a few breathers.  Dropping blind in the midst of the Imps was really fun, the teleport there helped to survive, since i had killed the Archvile from behind the fence earlier :)

I'm very impressed to hear you got the yellow key first, I thought this was impossible! I'm sure you at least had the SSG ... I hope!! My perf is white, blue, red, yellow and it's what I seemed to test the most

3 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I'm very impressed to hear you got the yellow key first, I thought this was impossible! I'm sure you at least had the SSG ... I hope!! My perf is white, blue, red, yellow and it's what I seemed to test the most

Hmm, the first heavy room i got to, i remember running around noting how almost first time i benefitted majorly from infighting, and also the megasphere protected me quite a bit, and don't forget half the damage, so...  Beginner's luck :)  Still, very rewarding feeling!

1 minute ago, dei_eldren said:

Hmm, the first heavy room i got to, i remember running around noting how almost first time i benefitted majorly from infighting, and also the megasphere protected me quite a bit, and don't forget half the damage, so...  Beginner's luck :)  Still, very rewarding feeling!

Hearing my map gave you a rewarding feeling is my own reward - thanks again for playing :)

@Austinado I finally had the pleasure to watch your video. 18:00 when you made a save file called "Dear Lord Help" I laughed so hard man, OMG that basically sums up this map doesn't it? It's unfortunate that like @Orcsbreath, you missed the SSG for some time creating a much harder time and more of a slog. After seeing the feedback I regret making this so hard, truly. This sort of at times feels like grindfest 2021 and was not my intention. I also regret the choices of which weapons to put on which poles. I am happy with the way the layout turned out tho but yeah, too hard for it's own good, I think I over compensated for ppl saying Cobra Kai map was not that hard. I thank you so much for pushing through and getting this one done, your videos are always helpful and awesome. I built this too fast in terms of playability, and had limited time to test it, I was able to beat it with saves so hoped that would mean it's good to go, but I wonder if I or anyone else can really pull off a saveless run, I mean there is just too many things that can go wrong here

As you know I'm kind of a methodical player, I like to take my time and have a lot of patience, this type of gameplay is not for everyone. I need to find a better difficulty then slow weapon/ammo/health distribution or limited resources. For my next map I hope to make it more fun and less overbearingly hard  - I really want to release a more lighthearted map but can't help but always be an asshole with too much meat and too much tricks and traps. 

That ending with 4 archviles was way too hard wasn't it. I think @Biodegradable was the only one lucky enough to not open the exit door until the very end, everyone else opened it early letting the archviles spill out which is way too hard of a fight, up the stairs or around the high ledge above the yellow key.

So yeah again, I thank you for the honesty but I could tell you were frustrated often, but to me I always get amusement out of your comments during the gameplay and the rough times. Hopefully still good times. I think this map would benefit from replays and foreknowledge but nobody plays maps more than once, not even me - there's too many!

Glad the ending was worth it tho haha - the sole inspiration to pump out a map so fast while it's still semi fresh. Also feels like he's just there bored / waiting for the player to get to the exit, a nice quiet ending room after all the chaos. 

Again thank you for sticking through this rough map and sending me the video, means a lot - take care!

Edited by Clippy : Dear Lord Help

11 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I always get amusement out of your comments during the gameplay and the rough times.

Curse you, Sadistic Stationary Man!

Just now, Biodegradable said:

Curse you, Sadistic Stationary Man!

Lol. It's true though every time I watch videos from you guys and see people curse me out or swear or get mad at my traps I'm just sitting there totally amused with a big grin on my face like a super villain or something. I love it hahaha   - the greatest part about releasing my maps is when I get the privilege of watching others play it thanks so much everybody

1 minute ago, Clippy said:

Lol. It's true though every time I watch videos from you guys and see people curse me out or swear or get mad at my traps I'm just sitting there totally amused with a big grin on my face like a super villain or something. I love it hahaha   - the greatest part about releasing my maps is when I get the privilege of watching others play it thanks so much everybody

Hey, no problem! And right back at you for playing our maps and all. 

I honestly feel a little guilty when people do that. I enjoy feedback and criticism alike, though - luckily I haven't been that mean with the maps I've released...yet.

Hey guys, I made a change after chatting with @Soulless

UV is the same

But the lower settings will now have a BFG available to make things much more manageable. 

UV is the super difficult setting, I'm hoping HMP offers a more enjoyable experience :)

After much struggle, Ive finally made it saveless 100% UV. Thanks for the challenge buddy, but dont be that evil next time, Im getting old!

From 10:50 to 12:45 is just me failing again and again to reach a secret, I was literally about to close the damn game! haha

Good times!

Edited by Soulless

11 hours ago, Soulless said:

After much struggle, Ive finally made it saveless 100% UV. Thanks for the challenge buddy, but dont be that evil next time, Im getting old!

From 10:50 to 12:45 is just me failing again and again to reach a secret, I was literally about to close the damn game! haha

Good times!

This run was FANTASTIC buddy, you beat this map better than I ever could and I made it! I meant to reply last night but ran out of time so here goes - so much happened in this run:

You took care of the opening so fast and grabbed that SSG with ease, the best way to start I think. lol at the hell knight going into the map secret, that's happened to me before too. Then right into the basement, which I think is the nest best place to clear out. 

3:20 damn you were down to 10% health! It's awesome to see a comeback from this, you were dedicated to keep it going

3:50 you played punch the archvile, I designed that room specifically for this haha

4:21 You grabbed the invlun in an unexpected way, I intended for the player to run around the steps because the black line on the ground closes the door, but you just went super fast to skip this process, I didn't expect this

Also I was surprised how wasteful with shotgun ammo you were, killing low tier monsters with SSG but you were fine, didn't think I put that much ammo in there haha

4:40 This part was very interesting. You grabbed the invuln and had to hurry cause it was all the way in the basement. You told me you meant to use it against the cyberdemon but fell in the yellow key pit by mistake. This was fun to watch and exciting as the invlun wears off and suddenly you had to switch gameplans. I really admire that you kept it going despite the change of plans and still pulled this whole run off what an experience haha. That yellow key fight was EPIC

6:30 you kept not using the rad suits I gave you, you madman lol. That's a 20 damaging floor there. I also like to try to stand on the little lowered key pillars for safety. You're still off script but at least have a rocket launcher now!

6:40 I think you went in to get that medkit but you already ate it, I really was tight on health in this map

7:24 an effective vantage point to get some shots at the cyber

7:50 This might have been my fave part! I always have a hard time getting the cacos to fight the spider mastermind but you executed it flawlessly! Not only did they fight but they full on killer her, very entertaining!

8:46 - I am surprised you opened the exit door early, I figured it might have been better to open it at the end to get some easier shots in, then retreat for the stair fight later. 

9:31 lol you got right up to the cyyber / body check! Good job fighting him down there with just standard weapons - rockets would be too dangerous to use with all those little trees plus you can save em for the finale. That fight is awkward as hell so well done!

I also want to apologize for the secret room that is way too hard to get into, I fail at it most times too. I could have positioned it better or found a better way to get in there and the reward is not even worth it - my bad! You kept it amusing by punching the walls and shooting things in rage haha really sorry for that frustrating experience due to my bad room placement accompanied by needing to take a slow lift each time - I'm a jerk

13:30 well that was nuts. I see you woke all the imps so they would come close and jumped over all of them! And fight them in that awkward room! I never am brave enough for this, I always bottleneck them in the lower red door and SSG or rocket them up - this was hectic and fun haha

14:!2 you fought the archie as I intended, in and out through the portal - perfect

14:53 - This part blew me out of the water what did I just witness OMG. I have recently been trying to get better at berserking archies but I don't think I would attempt it in this scenario, there is a million monster corpses for him to resurrect but no big deal, you punched him out effortlessly and impressively here - what a show! Your timing is impeccable and I kept thinking you would get blasted but you didn't wow

And then the final fight, which you did well. Let's be honest that final fight I set up with 4 archies and an awkward stair fight is BS but you pulled it off none the less.

--

I loved this video man, it was exhilarating to see you triumph in a map that requires a lot of luck and strategy and seeing you overcome so many close calls was a rush- thank you so much for this video and letting me know this is indeed possible to beat without saves

Wonderful! that unnecessary final bfg shot LOL

good stuff :)

Im glad you liked it so much, hahaha.

That archie punchout moment, what I was thinking?? at that point I was killing on adrenaline, really immersed in the action, heart racing up, you know the drill

I dont know man, you pulled off a map were you are in constant danger, I wish I could do something similar combat/wise, without using too many closet monsters or teleports, really well balanced for a hardcore map like this.

--

Poor Bernie right? That shot was me just screaming victory!

Here is my video of my playthrough. Disclaimer, I'm colossally stupid for like the first 20 minutes of the map.

This was a fun little map, and yes it was hard! It felt almost like a big puzzle, a series of challenges to dissect. I really enjoyed the considerations about moving back and forth between the different places. Even though it wasn't that big in the grand scheme of things, it continuously felt fresh for the whole time because of dynamics like the monsters roaming around while I didn't have the ammo to kill them. I liked having to remember to some degree when I'd left resources behind so that I could get them later (like the rad suits), and the map was connected together well enough that it was simple to get between the areas, even when you'd gone somewhere far away. I'm also surprised overall at the lack of things like monster closets or other crazy surprises - they were used sparingly and pretty effectively. It was a good touch to perhaps realize that you don't need to include EVERYTHING "Doomy" in this map.

Ultimately, it's totally okay if you don't pay much mind to the visuals, because this is an entertaining funhouse of a map and it feels just right in its niche I'd say.

@LVENdead What a priveledge, thanks so much for taking a look!

My old friend Arqueto loves to make random artwork when he has time, he always provides title art for my releases if he has time. You're the only I think called out the bernie sanders gloves haha. Canadians eat hot food? Why not! I love hot wings buddeh

Anyway I like mouse look with auto aim off, it's just how I got used to playing, I can't go back! I don't think auto aim is required for this map, however since I prefer it I always leave it open for both options, for this map perhaps auto aim is more useful

When I made my 100 secrets map yeah, what to put in them is a problem with Doom's limited inventory, I love to make the areas but do struggle with this.

The blur sphere there was intended to be a jerk move on my part, I love make players grab it to screw up their game play. In Imp world you are required to drop down a 64x64 hole to land on one, like it or not!

WOW did you escape that yellow key area with ease, I never seen anything like it. Also I should have made the lift less safe for the player, you were totally safe lifting up. 

Glad you played punch the archvile, it's my fave game

Man, everyone misses that SSG! I am surprised by this, don't feel bad @Orcsbreath & @Austinado also missed it. I guess it's not as obvious as intended.

Music is from Rise of the Triad, also used in Hell Revealed , my fave tunes of all time - I use a lot in Clippyworld.

20:18 - Good job surviving that narrow mess with heavy monsters, I thought you were a goner!

23:14 - somehow you woke that rev early and he ended up fighting you from above, never saw that before.

Also you fought the Cacos from the Cyberdemon room outside and more safely, don't think anyone else let that happen. I intended the cacos to chase you if you left them and am glad it works. Also yes, the cyber lifts up on the lava to be a threat if you leave him - the little trees around the parameter are to keep him on the lava when it lifts up

Getting the red key first may be the most rewarding, with 2 soul spheres and all that plasma etc, but I don't think anyone tried to get it first. 

I never considered infinitely tall monsters / items - that screwed up that secret - I play the other way cause I like cacos to have more free range but will keep this in mind for future maps

Glad you found the two ways to tackle the final fight, yah I regret that final showdown, I think I ran out of steam and all I could come up to up the ante was to add 4 archies to the end. You could have shot them behind the unlowered blue wall to be cheap and easy. Also you could not open the outter exit door and keep them in there to approach it from that way too

Anyway thanks again, all I knew was I wanted to make this map for the meme, started sun morn and finished mon afternoon haha - no plan just 100% inspired by meme - otherwise I may not have made this at all

Good times :)

2 hours ago, Clippy said:

The blur sphere there was intended to be a jerk move on my part, I love make players grab it to screw up their game play. In Imp world you are required to drop down a 64x64 hole to land on one, like it or not!

This honestly cracks me up and makes the whole thing feel justified now. I never thought I'd see something standout as "prankish" by an author in a DOOM map of all things, and yet here we are. Hilarious.

WOW did you escape that yellow key area with ease, I never seen anything like it.

I just got lucky that the monsters were still bunched up under that ledge I jumped from, if I'd stayed down there too long they would have spread out again and probably blocked me. 

Man, everyone misses that SSG!

I think it's just because there are so many elements that kind of push you away from both the weapon and the switch for it. I've just noticed from watching people play my maps that it's almost impossible to make a weapon standout as "obvious enough", you could literally put 20 cyberdemons behind it and people would STILL find a way to not look at it. That leaves leading the player to it, and they are certainly disincentivized from going near based on the lava. And the switch room is a super dangerous area since there's only one way in or out, there's a combination of monsters on ground level and above you, and monsters from outside will flood in, so people might either avoid it, or just overlook it in a hurry to get out. Finally, the switch itself, EVEN THOUGH it is marked, isn't obvious enough for what it does because of the above factors of the room being dangerous. The only way to guarantee that someone will understand what a switch does is to put it right next to what it affects. I'm not saying that YOU should have done this (I happen to like that it's possible to make that mistake in this map), just sharing some thoughts if that's something you think you want to address in a future map.

Getting the red key first may be the most rewarding, with 2 soul spheres and all that plasma etc, but I don't think anyone tried to get it first. 

It might have the better reward, but I would say it's far more dangerous to acquire. But I think it's good that the key rewards are not equivalent.

I never considered infinitely tall monsters / items - that screwed up that secret - I play the other way cause I like cacos to have more free range but will keep this in mind for future maps

usually turn it off, but it defaults back to it anytime I switch my compatibility mode back to strict. I think it's fair to just make a disclaimer for people, especially if you have tall areas in your map with flying monsters.

all I knew was I wanted to make this map for the meme

Sometimes we just gotta let our memes guide our dreams ;) (okay I'll see myself out now)