Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

These are two quite short maps. The first is kind of an E1M1 homage(?), but bigger and it doesn't go all the way. It's just two arenas and a hallway. The second map is more of the same. The gameplay is nothing notheworthy, but it's not too bad. The levels are ugly to look at for today standards, and the texturing sometimes ends up being straight up misleading. The flesh area outside the window was a nice touch though.

Just finished playing this wad, it's not bad. Nothing really interesting to say about it but its ugly in my opinion. Here's my thoughts:

-First map is inspired by E1M1, there's a few areas that reminds me of it. It has tons of enemies but there's lots of ammo and health pickups scattered around so you won't have to worry about running out. My complaint here is the second area leading to the nukage, it's too dark that I can't even see some enemies. The flesh area outside was pretty cool but you should add a middle texture over it and make it impassable so the player won't accidentally fall into it.

-Second map is completely original, I like the starting area and the cracked flesh floors. Some of the textures is kind of misleading, like the switches that opens the door to the final room. Besides that, it's an okay map. 

The entire map pack is okay overall but the maps need some work.