Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YeOldeFellerNoob

"Unlucky 128" (Community """Bootleg""" Map Pack)

I was bored and then I thought of this. If you have a map, or you wanna make a map, reply to this post with the wad. Here the rules for submission:

1. Add a TXT file, with who created it.

2. MUST be YOUR WAD.

3. I would love this map pack to be mostly Vanilla or Limit Removing, but any source port is allowed, as long as you put it in your TXT.

4. Make the map name to be either MAP01, or MAP30 or 31. We are not putting these maps together into one whole wad.

TXT Format for Reference, but you can make your own:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dzbj09b982rx54/NAME.txt/file

In the end, there will be a total of 128 wads, hence the name. It will be put into a ZIP file, with each wad being in a separate folder.

PS: Also, and this is a no brainer, the wads will NOT be in some random Mexican Thrift Shop. They will be posted here and probably on the ZDOOM Forums as F2P.

Edited by YeOldeFellerNoob

128 maps? That's quite a accomplishment! Good luck with your project, reminds me of a similar thing made by mrthejoshmon long ago, but it didn't go anywhere...

5 hours ago, YeOldeFellerNoob said:

Make the map name to be either MAP01, or MAP30 or 31. We are not putting these maps together into one whole wad.

You mean map slot, right? Anyway I have more questions for this:

• Is any type of wad acceptable? Like, music wads or gameplay mods or anything like that? Or is just levels?
  • You looking only for Doom 2 levels or also other ID tech 1 games?
  • More than one level is accepted? Like, a mini episode of 4 maps or even a entire megawad of 32 levels is ok?
  • There's a deadline for this project?
Edited by Walter confetti

5 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

128 maps? That's quite a accomplishment! Good luck with your project, reminds me of a similar thing made by mrthejoshmon long ago, but it didn't go anywhere...

You mean map slot, right? Anyway I have more questions for this:

• Is any type of wad acceptable? Like, music wads or gameplay mods or anything like that? Or is just levels?
  • You looking only for Doom 2 levels or also other ID tech 1 games?
  • More than one level is accepted? Like, a mini episode of 4 maps or even a entire megawad of 32 levels is ok?
  • There's a deadline for this project?

1. It needs to have a level, but you can also add new weapons, graphics and monsters.

2. I would like DOOM 2, but if you want, then you can make a wad for DOOM 1, Plutonia, or TNT. Just be sure to add it to the TXT.

3. It would be better to make a singular map, but if you want to make an entire megawad, then go right ahead.

4. I was not thinking about adding a dead line, but it would be nice if this project gets done in April or May. Or later.

Also, yes. I do mean the map slots.