Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawk of The Crystals

Weirdest Roleplay Experiences?

Hey there, i'm curious if anybody else has had some weird and or awkward moments while roleplaying, for instance a weird one i had is when i rp'd as antisocial wannabe swordsman, the story got bizarre pretty quick, on example is that a demon impregnated a male party member, said member then gave birth to the next hero of the story.

One time i played a blacksmith(lol even back then i did)it basically was me repairing people's weapons, until i got captured by an enemy faction and brutally tortured for two years, then i was rescued, but the crazy part was that a mage would heal me if i sacrificed all of my friends in the game, let's just say i walked home alone that day.

57 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

on example is that a demon impregnated a male party member, said member then gave birth to the next hero of the story.

Sounds relatable....

I'm not sure it was crazy but there was the time me and my friends did a Star Wars roleplay where our whole first campaign was basically spent shopping for clothes so we could disguise ourselves.  Pretty sure the DM didn't have to make us roll for good shopping finds but it made for an amusing if not action-packed day of RPGing

Playing a post nuclear war rpg, my brother is the GM. My character dies and goes to heaven. Then my brother decides that in heaven they force feed everyone so that everyone is so fat they can no longer move. I tried to not eat and to do a lot of exercise, but somehow that had no effect. Eventually the forces of hell invade heaven and no one in heaven is able to defend. Ok, that's it, I'm not playing this game anymore.

Don't know if Gmod Half Life RP counts but once during a Judgment Waiver protocol (basically all citizens must stay inside a building, preferably an housing complex) I was playing as a Civil Protection officer and this citizen walks up to another CP officer that was patrolling with me, shivs him, runs in the sewers and gets run over by a train

in D&D I had this halforc barbarian that thought he was a priest of Erythnul (a god of slaughter, among other nice things), so once the party enters this packed church of Pelor, and a priest was saying mass, so my char runs down the aisle, kills the human priest with one swift blow, rips his heart out, and eats it while dedicating the church to Erythnul while the congregation watches horrified. Meanwhile, the rest of the party members get to him and drag him to a side room, lock him inside a closet and the party cleric rolls a 20 on bluff convincing the congregation that the priest was a unbeliever and that the half orc was doing god's work by killing him.

Also, in VtM we once ate the lead guitarist from Sepultura on stage as part of a Sabbath plan to break the Masquerade, and the public thought it was a publicity stunt *shrugs*

Well, in one game I was playing a Half Orc Samurai, and in dealing with some goblins who weren't exactly hostile, I wanted to stop a goblin from kind of giving away our position without killing him... 'cept I rolled a crit and decapitated him without meaning to. This got me the name of the Goblin Slayer. 

And because of that, some goblins who had control of a golem... which pretty much was Mr X from RE2 because that was what the GM was into at the time, marched in on us, KOed me and stole my sword in revenge. We managed to get it back because Mr X relied on verbal commands so it was a good use of the silence spell when we found them. That time I meant to slay them. 

And then there is the ah... Rime of the Frostmaiden game we're playing now, I am playing a Fire Genasi Warlock, and I got jumped by brain tentacle monsters in a mine that ah, well all the hentai jokes got made, plus they KOed me, almost dragged me down a dark pit and in the end, I lost a leg, because lingering injury table. We found a gnome who can make me a magic prosthesis, but he needs Griffin Knuckles. The last game ended with our Warforged, Crowbar Sheepsmasher (don't ask) lying in a crater covered in fishguts, ready with a net whilst the rest of us are waiting in ambush...

8 hours ago, kalaeth said:

Also, in VtM we once ate the lead guitarist from Sepultura on stage as part of a Sabbath plan to break the Masquerade, and the public thought it was a publicity stunt *shrugs*

Jesus Christ, I know portuguese and brazilians have this kind of rivalry going on, but thats a bit too extreme!

21 minutes ago, DSC said:

Jesus Christ, I know portuguese and brazilians have this kind of rivalry going on, but thats a bit too extreme!

We spared Max! It was, according to the GM, a reunion tour with Max Cavalera back at the helm of the band and we didn't touch him, 'cause one of the chars liked him, so it wasn't that bad.

Played D&D a lot many ages ago. There was one guy who killed us all by setting fire to a mages room and the tomes exploded. He said he was going to burn the library after we told him not to do that, but he did it anyways. Sometime after that we were climbing a tower and he was the last one up so we cut the rope. haha.

16 hours ago, Deathclaw886 said:

Probably when my friend got turned into a wallaby.....

My friend decided he could jump across a pit of spikes and failed to notice the wire strung across the gap. He hit the wire and fell in and then we decided to resurrect him and he came back as a Bugbear.

Looks back at the campaign our group just finished.

Well, there was this one time we were demons at Hell Academy on our Year in Industry heading out into Quaintsville to corrupt innocent souls. Was home-grown by our GM, took about 30 months real-world time to play through and appeared to have been stitched together from the weirdest images she had gathered on her Pinterest board. She has... grotesque tastes.

Time before that, we were infighting demigods safeguarding aspects of creation (weirdness highlights include riding motorcycles though a banyan forest hunting a ghost-dragon, or nearly destroying the concept of Story altogether in a ritual revolving around the Burning Man festival).

Time before that we were some invented side-characters from Sailor Moon.

Our group doesn't do anything that isn't utterly batshit.

A few years ago our level 4 D&D party was exploring a cave that had dimensional rifts in it for a magical university. We were tasked with testing out a banishment scroll on the elementals that had made that cave their home. Our warlock decided to try coaxing a fire elemental out of a rift in the first area in the cave. The DM rolled a percentile to see if we caught anything's attention, and shuddered. He rolled again, and announced that he had rolled a 100 twice which meant that we had just attracted a fucking Demon Lord. Thankfully, it wasn't interested in fighting us as doing so would require him to pass through the rift, flooding the continent with demons and killing almost everyone, which it probably would have very much enjoyed doing if not for the fact that it'd now need to deal with all of Mount Celestia retaliating against it and wiping it out. So instead it just taunted us, until our monk who hadn't been present when the thing was summoned showed up and threw an arrow at the demon lord. It just laughed and asked the monk for his name, which he gave. The monk woke up the next day with a strange brand burned into his arm.

Once ago i went for a public RPG session, i was kinda a kid and i wanted to jump into geeky stuff like Magic: The Gathering, Warhammer, and obviously, D&D.

I made my char, a great bard with a curse, and start roleplaying with the other people that sit down and played also, for the first time.

And, god, that was awful, we were traveling from one city to another, and the other players assaulted a female merchant and started raping it... and then they devoured it.

I was... like 12 years old? or it was 10?

I took my char and said to my father who was sitting a little away while i was playing to go back to home.

That experience really demoralized me from playing again.

Anyway, never get to properly play an RPG until much later, around my eighteens.

One day, i went to a game jam. And i met again one of the serial killers i played when i was a kid.

He was still a piece of trash as a person.

another one :

fantasy like setting, big boss fight , dude has a grenade belt, party token dwarf sneaks, pulls pin on one grenade while the tank distracts the boss, we run, he blows up, boss fight done. 

party eventually dies to kobolds and bad roles, in tunnel, all but the dwarf who was gonna run away successfully when the ghosts of the party shame him into returning and dying in battle as the rest of them. He then dies too. 

I quit Space Station 13 because servers were increasingly rampant with people who want to eRP more than play the game. Unless it is the 0 RP murder hobo servers but those are boring as shit because the combat of the game is trash.