Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer 4ever

Playing games left-handed and a gamepad question.

Are you left handed? Well, I'm not that's why I made this thread. I was wondering if being left handed makes playing games harder.

I guess It's not that bad if you're playing with computer, because you can always move the mouse to the left side of the keyboard, but I could imagine that it is harder to play some of the console games that way.

Now that I made a thread I could as well ask another question: is there ANY good gamepads for PC. I bought Micro$oft freestyle pro some years ago and that gamepad really sucks. It's really uncomfortable and nearly impossible to use. Once I tried to play Tomb Raider with it and couln't complete the first level. And the gamepad got incredibly good reviews!

I would have thought it would make console games easier, as the directional pad is always on the left side. (certainly in the earlier days when gamepads didn't have joysticks on them)

when it comes to game pads i guess u can say i am left handed, cause i use it more. but as far as keyboard and mouse i am right handed.

I write left handed but I use a mouse on the right hand, I bat right handed, right handed for hockey, golf right handed. Almost everything right handed but I write left. It's weird.

I think with a control pad it's just one of those things you need both sides for and you just get used to it, no?

pritch said:

I think with a control pad it's just one of those things you need both sides for and you just get used to it, no?

Tell that to the Japanese guy who invented the one-handed controller.

You know, for RPGs and... *ahem* dating sims.

I'm left handed but I use a computer right-handed. Probably because it's the norm, most computers are set up right-handed.