Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Omniplex

Visual Glitch In Slade

I am experiencing this kind of glitch, I noticed there is this white portion that is not letting me see textures.

Is there a way to solve this issue please?

Screen.png

At one time it was mentioned on the download page that the latest .Net Framework is needed.

Also, I am not certain if this is still a requirement that the the Visual C++ 2015 runtime are installed.

Do you have those?

I'm having the same problem here. Weirdly, Slade was working fine in this same computer. I have both .Net Framework and Visual C++ installed. I uninstalled Slade (with unins000.exe), and reinstalled it. I got this white background, some graphics display fine over it, but some are just a white square. Did you manage to solve this?

The last time, I tried everything of what Kappers said here and nothing worked sadly. If you have a computer that lacks a Graphic card with OpenGL, that may most likely be the cause of the visual glitch. I remember when I had a GeForce GTX660 graphic card installed, the glitch wasn't there. The only time when I began experiencing these glitches is when I ended up without GeForce and forced to use Intel graphic card instead.

That might be the cause, thank you. Guess I'll stick with older Slade versions