Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soundblock

What does Doomguy have in his pockets?

He carries half his ammo in his backpack, meaning the rest of his ammo is crammed into his pockets. If anyone asks why he has to use all the medikits and stimpacks on sight, well, just you try carrying those when you already have 50 rockets stuffed into your pants and jacket.

Just now, roadworx said:

he doesn't have any pockets, he just swallows everything and regurgitates it back up when he needs it

Like Kirby? Well Squeak Squad at least.

A UAC keychain but he's missing the keys to his ship.

Unfortunately he's only found red, blue, and yellow keys so far, so he continues his search. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Rocket said:

A UAC keychain but he's missing the keys to his ship.

Unfortunately he's only found red, blue, and yellow keys so far, so he continues his search. 

It's the worlds worst keychain due to the fact that he keeps dropping the keys every time he enters a new section of the UAC bases.

56 minutes ago, Ar_e_en said:

It's the worlds worst keychain due to the fact that he keeps dropping the keys every time he enters a new section of the UAC bases.

Yeah they just.. they just don't make'm like they use too..

Once had a Coworked that had Cheese in one Pocket and Salami on the other (without Packaging).

I hope Doom Guy does not :P

Realistically, he would have little to nothing in his pockets. He's a marine on duty after all. If it can't fit in your gear, bag, or on your gun, then it is excess equipment that would be deemed unnecessary weight to a marine who's priority is to survive long enough to break contact and part of that would include having decent mobility.

Respectfully,

-alLAN95th

42 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Once had a Coworked that had Cheese in one Pocket and Salami on the other (without Packaging).

Were you coworkers with Frank Reynolds?

7 hours ago, StupidBunny said:

Were you coworkers with Frank Reynolds?

Well, this poor Soul was treated really bad as a Kid and stayed really strangly in the Mind.

Nearly never washed itself ( i have never smelled something so grose in my Live before and after), had Hands like a Gorilla (he could smash me like Hulk), a really nasal and loud Way to talk.

But besides beeing annoyed by some stupid People i think he knew how to enjoy Live and has now a deserved Pension ;)

He has 8 pockets in his cargo pants obviously :-P

First one holds his chainsaw / is where he puts his hands when they are cold

Second is for his pistol

third is for his shotguns

and his eight pocket holds 200 bullets, 50 shells 50 rockets and 300 plasma cells :-P

His old, worn out diary booklet and a pen. He sits down between battles to write his diary. It keeps him sane.

A selection of MREs and an inflatable porto-potty.

14 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

A selection of MREs

DMCHOSHO is all Doomguy needs for both his sustenance AND his ammo supply. True story.

Edit: shit, it's been almost 10 years since I wrote that?! What happened with my life?